• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

Interesting from Strachan. Says they are sucking Spurs forward so that their flying machines can break past the lumbering Mr Dawson. I agree. I like tactics like this. I would like Spurs to sit back and suck Dnipro out of their foxhole, get them excited and overcommitted, then break on them. Pushing our soft c.ock against their chastity belt is getting us nowhere. We need erections, fast.

Soldado off, Lennon on the right, Townsend on the left, Erikson behind the striker.

Dominate the ball and get adebayor to combine with Erikson. As well as stretch them with the width.

PS I know you lot worship Vertonghen but what the frig is that ginger fluff chin strap all about? Repulsive.

I'm gonna take advantage of that first half performance and get a good night's sleep. My interest in this season is all but gone.

Getting the ball to, and moving off Eriksen is a way to unlock them. Simple give and go with Eriksen and Dembele the two fulcrums shoudl be our plan.

A big half for Soldado and Ade. Ramos teams are always super fit and will run and run. We have to outplay them. COYFS!!!!!!!!!

Back