• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

*holds hands up*

This is impressive stuff. It's ALL OUT ATTACK, which is what I feel Capoue has let us do, who's covering right back, letting Kaboul go attacking right back, walker right wing... It's great, entertaining, we're a little exposed but we ooh so so good! Still not creating any major chances, but we look good.

I think with the way we are playing we're good for a goal, but I can also see us getting another. Maybe 2. 2/3-1. Really confident.

The pressing has been very good, from high up the pitch!!

Naughtom though, is as awful as we all fear... though since his **** up he's played it simple. But when everyone else is so good, he really does league a league below

Oh, and finally, Kaboul already showing why he is ten times the player Dawson (who I love) is, not only can he do the brutish defending Dawson can do, but he's quicker, is technically FAR superior, and supports the attack brilliantly. Really hope Tim sees this and keeps this partnership.

A good half. Lots of pass and move, a tad cavalier at times. My only complaints at our players performances is Naughton needs to be sold, Paulinho is so weak on and off the ball and looks lost. To end on a positive without having to play the role of holding midfielder Bentaleb looks really good.

Well done Tim on setting us up with Capoue as holding midfielder.

No Remy has been a huge plus for us, has allowed to play a high line and press them higher up the pitch, they've had a few counter attack situations but no pace to exploit them. You have to fancy them to get through at least once so we need another goal really.

We look to me like we are still feeling our way into this new system with the midfield looking as if they don't quite know where they should be. With Lennon and Dembele on the wrong sides, very congested at times. Look vulnerable defensively but fortunately Cisse has looked poor. I hope we tighten up second half because I could see us conceding otherwise.

A good half. Lots of pass and move, a tad cavalier at times. My only complaints at our players performances is Naughton needs to be sold, Paulinho is so weak on and off the ball and looks lost. To end on a positive without having to play the role of holding midfielder Bentaleb looks really good.

Well done Tim on setting us up with Capoue as holding midfielder.

Don't you think that Naughton can do a job covering RB?

Naughton apart from the heart attack moment has been alright, but I'd prefer Fryers. So many times the ball comes to him and his first touch takes him inside towards trouble, it slows down our attacking flow and causes some danger. Still struggling to see why so many people don't rate Bentaleb, he's lost possession a couple of times, but his passing has opened up their midfield and ofc led to the goal.
Do not like fryers he reacts about half a second behind play

I think Dawson will be on sometime in the second-half . Pardew will have his team hitting us with high balls into our area.

good good stuff. i love having two wingers, two AM, so attacking. really nice triangles just before the final third need to just push it up the pitch a little bit and we'll smash it hard.

Just watching the highlights during half time... they had a freekick and won the header. Cisse is completely free in th e middle 6 yards out but doesn't finish. Who let him run, where was the marking?

Feels to me like double standards had Dawson been on the pitch...

Back