• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Chance for Paulihno now..

Kaboul appears on the right wing - lol - wins a tackle that break for Paulihno in the box. Tight angle + saved.

Jesus. I dont mean to post an update every 2 mins, but now Lloris just saved from Cisse point blank range.

Could be a long night at this rate. Neither defence looks that great.

Dembele on the right. dominating. already a chance set up. what were you saying???

if you need to learn about football one day just ask. i will help you

what was i saying? are you blind as well as stupid? learn about football? aren't you the dumb **** who thinks buying a new stadium wouldn't progress us?

when did I say Dembele was **** on the wing? I've repeatedly said he was our best player against Liverpool when out wide.

Santon is having a mare

That is 4 decent chances we've made in 17 minutes, so you can't say that Sherwood's setup has left us toothless at this point... that is a decent ratio so far

And there's the goal

Beautiful from Bentaleb out wide, really mature play to shake off Cissoko, keep steady and put in a perfect cross

Back