• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where in the world?

Re: Pictures + Gifs Thread

For other Streetview lovers, someone created a cool online game that basically plops you (virtually) somewhere in the world and you try to figure out where you are. Could be deep in the Aussie outback, could be Manhattan. Check it - http://geoguessr.com/

WARNING - EXTREME TIMESUCK POTENTIAL

18976. Damn. It's easy when there are some signs to read scattered around.

Did that link give you a different challenge to the one that started this? The link was meant to simply be a link to my score from the first.

I tried the other link but it says that I need to register??

Did that link give you a different challenge to the one that started this? The link was meant to simply be a link to my score from the first.

I tried the other link but it says that I need to register??

I played two different rounds. Maybe it just started a new one...

I got 9,500 and something... I'm happy seeing as I've never been abroad. My first one looked like Brazil and I was right albeit the other side of Brazil. My second one was very, very easy considering I started next to an American flag... I went for the north of USA considering the monotonous terrain. Not far off.

Third time I went for the midlands, turns out it was Russia.

Fourth I went for Spain, it was ****ing Brazil again.

Fith I went for between Germany and Poland. Bloody Russia again.

Just been to the Township of Manitouwadge in Ontario, Canada and the Museum of Ice in Fairbanks, Alaska. :lol:

Back