• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Stunner of a strike from Johnson from an acute angle - where a less confident player would have crossed instead of shot. Keeper maybe could have got a hand to it.

I've been to about 30 or so in my life, Mancunian. Btw why are you still on my cyber ****?

It's crazy how you're constantly allowed to take pot shots.

It was an attempt at humour KD, I apologise profusely if I upset you. As you advised me recently, lighten up :)

As for theyrest of your post, I don't know what you're talking about.

Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wheelchair, Cazorla, Gnabry, Ozil, Giroud
Fulham XI: Stekelenburg; Riether, Burn, Hangeland, Richardson; Dejagah, Sidwell, Parker, Kacaniklic; Dempsey, Berbatov

Crystal Palace XI: Speroni, Mariappa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Parr, Bolasie, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, Guedioura, Chamakh
Stoke XI: Butland, Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Walters, Assaidi, Crouch

Norwich XI: Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Gutierrez; van Wolfswinkel, Hooper
Hull XI: McGregor, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Koren, Livermore, Jelavic, Sagbo, Elmohamady

Emirates Marketing Project XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov, Navas, Yaya Toure, Javi Garcia, Silva, Negredo, Dzeko
Cardiff XI: Marshall; McNaughton, Caulker, Turner, Theophile-Catherine; Whittingham, Medel, Gunnarsson, Mutch, Noone; Campbell

West Ham XI: Adrian, Jarvis, Rat, Collison, Taylor, Noble, Collins, Diame, Downing, C.Cole, Johnson
Saudi Sportswashing Machine XI: Krul; Santon, Williamson, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa; Tiote, Anita, Cabaye; Sissoko, Remy, Gouffran

What game to watch at 3pm ???

I may go for Emirates Marketing Project to watch the new entertainers or WHU vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine maybe

It was an attempt at humour KD, I apologise profusely if I upset you. As you advised me recently, lighten up :)

As for theyrest of your post, I don't know what you're talking about.

I advised you lighten up? i rarely even pay attention to your posts let alone advise you on things. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

You've probably been told by mods before to ignore me, i even say lets ignore each other, yet you're still on my cyber **** posting 'jokes' or other crap. If you don't know what i'm talking about that's fine...hopefully the mods do.

I may go for Emirates Marketing Project to watch the new entertainers or WHU vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine maybe

Fulham with Berbatov and Dempsey up top and Parker pulling the strings? They'll get a pasting, so maybe not.

Supporting Fulham or Villa is an option, but we know what will happen in all likelihood. Just get two windows up and see which one comes alive.

I advised you lighten up? i rarely even pay attention to your posts let alone advise you on things. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

You've probably been told by mods before to ignore me, i even say lets ignore each other, yet you're still on my cyber **** posting 'jokes' or other crap. If you don't know what i'm talking about that's fine...hopefully the mods do.

I hope the mods realise that I was following up on you being called on a silly comment, with a light hearted joke. I hope they don't pander to your crying.

Anyway, back on topic hope Southampton can snatch a winner here.

Back