• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

you just have to laugh at some of the breaks arsenal seem to get

Thats like saying how lucky we were that Puncheon decided to have the worst pen in the world

or

Defoe had a ****e first touch that somehow went into his path anyways.

You create the majority of your own breaks in my view

Oh if they had only been this sh#t at Villa Park on May 6th,2012. One of those sliding doors moments. We'll never know

If only we had put on an attacker instead of a DM that day. Definitely up their with eating a dodgy lasagne as one of those what if moments that could have defined our club.

Thats like saying how lucky we were that Puncheon decided to have the worst pen in the world

or

Defoe had a ****e first touch that somehow went into his path anyways.

You create the majority of your own breaks in my view

in all seriousness, i totally agree with you.
but when you watch the ****, in the heat of the moment, when we're clouded by our spurs bias, doesn't it just seem like things simply fall for them when they most need it to lol.

Last edited:
If only we had put on an attacker instead of a DM that day. Definitely up their with eating a dodgy lasagne as one of those what if moments that could have defined our club.

Saying that we had won at Villa, no doubt we wouldnt have beaten Fulham in that final game with the pressure firmly on us we might have buckled. Irrelevant now I suppose we'll never ever know

in all seriousness, i totally agree with you.
but when you watch the ****, in the heat of the moment, when we're clouded by our spurs bias, doesn't it just seem like things simply fall for them when they most need it to lol.

I know where you are coming from - we only see the breaks other teams get but we never see the breaks we get. I think we have had some great breaks this season. A couple of penalties, an own goal or two.

Twitter / SamWallaceIndy:
A great English football curiosity. The contrast between a jaunty HT announcer & a home crowd which knows its team is going to lose
Villa HT announcer just announced competition prize as 'a season ticket for 5 years!'
Booing from Holte End

:lol:

Back