• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Hopefully tom Carroll coming back will give us some midfield creativity, coz we are so predictable.
We lack any real pace in midfield (Lennon aside) so we need passing that can move the opposition and affect their shape.

No idea who would finish however.

I don't want to see Rose play for this team ever again. That mistake and Walker's mistake in the first half sums up exactly why they are not anywhere near as good as those standing on the opposite side tonight. They are stupid. Dim. Blank.

The only use of either of them is when going forward. Sell them, throw them into the reserves, get them out of this club.

The mistakes they have done tonight hurt me so deeply I want to puke. It's offensive, it is SO offensive to make these stupid mistakes in the NLD and I don't want these weak-minded players in our side. They are holding us back.

Get BAE back, use anything else, just get them away from this team.

/end of rant

Dear Tim,

please stop playing our first team in a pointless 3rd round tie when half our squad is injured and we need the few we have left to focus on the league. I know you and your dad are Arsenal fans, but I'd like you to leave your bias behind as long as you are managing this club.

Thank you.

I think we just look a bit flat and tired really, not much energy or movement. I guess that's some advantage of a system your style of play is automatic once its embedded.

Can't blame the players (other than rose) the tactics where incorrect, foolish to play 4-4-2 and foolish to play bentaleb in such a high pressure game. Sherwood has been ridiculous with these decisions, its so backwards to think that sticking to the good ol' english 4-4-2 would work against the best possession team in the league. I said that this would happen against the better teams, but it's so strange that as a manager he cannot see it.

Eh? we've lost our last 2 games at the Emirates playing 4-5-1 including a 5-2 at the effeminates and we've looked no better with Chadli on for Soldado. We never do well there. Don't let your prejudice against Sherwood blind you to the facts.

A) we re not played old fashioned 4 4 2
B) we just won away to man utd
C) we have 8 injuries

We're playing the wonky but still leaving 2 men in midfield against 3; a youngster with no big game experience, and have left a DM on the bench. I know we are missing players, but we still had the resources available to make this a tighter game.

I agree, worried going forward to be honest, we've made then look better than they are today

We've made the team which is top of the table, with the best not only home defence in the league but the best defence overall and the 3rd best scoring record look better than they actually are?

Are some of you reading your own posts? We have 10 injuries apparently, in a 25 man squad.

Shouldn't be too despondent. With another team injured, with 3 days rest, we're held our own against statistically the best team in the country.

We could have lost by more. Yet we could have scored 3 and had pens and gave away two goals that on another day wouldn't have been.

Not much consolation for us, but lets look at this like a neutral, we have supposedly played one of the contenders for the title and for me I thought they were mediocre. I thought we'd be destroyed but but idiotic passing and movement and the great white hope Wheelchair was as usual dreadful. I await my friends taunts about this result but inside I am pleasantly surprised that their title challenging team is this good. Easy betting money to be made against better teams when they play the likes of Munich. For us we'll learn from our mistakes.

Well we better beat palace.

**** it's depressing how poor we are every times ego there. It's not that we give it good go, we never do. We just roll over like pussies that's what we do

I don't want to see Rose play for this team ever again. That mistake and Walker's mistake in the first half sums up exactly why they are not anywhere near as good as those standing on the opposite side tonight. They are stupid. Dim. Blank.

The only use of either of them is when going forward. Sell them, throw them into the reserves, get them out of this club.

The mistakes they have done tonight hurt me so deeply I want to puke. It's offensive, it is SO offensive to make these stupid mistakes in the NLD and I don't want these weak-minded players in our side. They are holding us back.

Get BAE back, use anything else, just get them away from this team.

/end of rant

Dear Tim,

please stop playing our first team in a pointless 3rd round tie when half our squad is injured and we need the few we have left to focus on the league. I know you and your dad are Arsenal fans, but I'd like you to leave your bias behind as long as you are managing this club.

Thank you.

Wow. And I get banned for being a WUM and lowering the quality of the board???

How Walker is coming in for any stick at all based on his performances this season and his continued improvement is beyond me.

One thing you can tell Sherwood is is 100% committed and determined to succeed with Spurs, and has genuine relationships and trust in our youth products.

What a silly post.

More than 8:

Naughton
Kaboul
Verts
Sandro
Paulinho
Lamela
Townsend
Siggy
Holtby
Defoe

Only verts and the beast from that lot have proven they should be in the team.
Debatably siggy.
Defoe is past it.

The others have done v.little at spurs to consider them as a big loss to the team.

2 strikers against one of the best 433 sides In the county on their own patch.

I thoughtberiksen was our new messi?

It hurts me to my very core, but its probably a reality check that was needed by all concerned. Some players simply arent good enough to play for us, if we have realistic ambitions to achieve anything.

Back