• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

For a sweeper-keeper Hugo' passing has never exactly been his strong point, 54% passing success today so far...

Twitter / 101greatgoals: Spurs technical director Franco Baldini angry after Hugo Lloris inexplicably kicks the ball into touch [GIF]
ibmKUvCHNBmcRO.gif

I'd do the same under this situation if i am using LEFT foot

Obviously impossible to prove either way however I am confident that we'd have lost by more under AVB. At least we've tried to attack today. With all the players we have out, this was never going to be easy

7 ****e corners from us, with the amount of height we have on the pitch (Dembele, Chadli, Adebayor...) you'd think we'd at least threaten to score occasionally.

All things considered, I don't think we have been poor at all. We've showed heart. Haven't deserved the win, but with some luck, we might have been in this.

Created chances, defended well 3 days after our last game, with a whole other team injured.

Can't blame the players (other than rose) the tactics where incorrect, foolish to play 4-4-2 and foolish to play bentaleb in such a high pressure game. Sherwood has been ridiculous with these decisions, its so backwards to think that sticking to the good ol' english 4-4-2 would work against the best possession team in the league. I said that this would happen against the better teams, but it's so strange that as a manager he cannot see it.

Back