• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

we all know that we arent good enough at centre back with this pairing and with Arsenal's movement and passing at pace it was always going to be difficult.

we havent really created anything for a while. not sure what i would do if i was Tim here. This is very, very difficult with what we have available.

we're going to struggle to keep them within range with dawson on the field unfortunately.

FFS why did he have half the pitch to himself?
Because gooner Tim decided that it was better to concede possession in midfield by only playing two in central midfield. What a complete numpty, doing that against probably the last team you should let yourself be outnumbered by.

We're not getting many decision. I hate way **** are always dropping like flies and moaning. One of the moanest teams there is. Dribble down effect from their manager.

Running around like headless chickens at the moment. Still far better to watch than the ****e under AVB

Are you joking, we're not in this game at all. At least with AVB we would have had a chance to win the ball back. And who plays an academy player against Arsenal away in a two man midfield, baffling.

Are you surprised? Tim clearly didn't learn from harry when he tried playing 4-4-2 at the emirates.
This. 4-4-2 may work against the worst United side in decades who also play 4-4-2, but against top teams who overload their midfield we need some incredible amount of luck to get anything away from home.

Complaining about Walker is fine, but before it got to Walker's zone we had a massive hole in the middle of the defence for some reason.

We just keep giving the ball away thats what is causing us to look a bit ****e

Ade needs to stop standing still when a ball doesnt get to him as intended

i simply cannot fathom the stick walker gets/is getting. by far and away one of our most consistent performers this season and about the only solid fixture we have in the back four. massive to our attacking game and completely committed.

i think he's quality and learning and improving all the time. the crux of the problems at the back im afraid stem from daws and the fact hes got the turning circle of an oil tanker.

Back