• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Discussion Thread

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas has admitted he is setting his sights on recruiting more Romanian talent, reports talkSPORT.

Villas-Boas completed the signing of Romanian centre back Vlad Chiriches during the summer from Steaua Bucharest, and he has so far looked arguably the most impressive of all the summer recruits.

Tottenham spent over £100million on new talent in the summer, and Chiriches is so far looking the best value for money at £8.5million.

His performances have led to speculation that AVB could be set to return to Steaua Bucharest and make a January offer for club captain Alex Bourceanu.

And the Tottenham boss has admitted Bourceanu is among several players he is currently monitoring at the Romanian club.

He said: “There are a couple of Romanian players who are very interesting, particularly at Steaua [Bucharest], but I cannot mention them for obvious reasons.

“But I think there is always talent coming out of Romanian football. I think it’s always a market that we have to be aware of.”

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-news/tottenham-boss-confirms-interest-in-romanians

He just fecking mentioned them. FFS shut up.

Hull City look to sign Jake Livermore in January but dismiss Seb Larsson and Shola Ameobi rumours

STEVE Bruce is planning to hold talks with Tottenham to see if loan star Jake Livermore could become Hull City's first signing of the January transfer window.

Livermore has been a pivotal figure in midfield since arriving from White Hart Lane on a season-long loan in August, starting 13 of the last 14 league games.

Hull City have an option to turn the 24-year-old's current deal into a permanent transfer at the end of the season, but Bruce is not ruling out a long-term move next month – if Spurs are willing to sell.

"I'd love to do a deal for Jake if it was possible but then again he's Tottenham's player," he said.

"I'll have a conversation with them but the key is Spurs.

"Jake has now played 14 Premier League games and done very well for us. The ball is in their court ultimately because he's their player. Whether or not they're willing to sell is the big question."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull...tory-20318449-detail/story.html#ixzz2nNMumubZ

I can see this one going through.

Livermore seem to like it there and has done well for them - and I dont really see a breakthrough for him at Spurs with Sandro, Capoue, Dembele, Paulinho all ahead of him.

And we have Carroll coming back in the summer - still think he has a role to play at Spurs.

What could we possibly get for Livermore? - I would say a fee around £4m would be a good deal for both parties.

I think north.

Liverpool plan to make a £12m bid for Basel winger Mohamed Salah after manager Brendan Rodgers made a personal check on the 21-year-old Egypt international.

Full story: Daily Mail

Get your own scouts...:)

Paxton, please can you post other clubs' rumours in the other clubs rumours thread. Thanks

I would NOT sell BAE and would recall him and keep him until the summer - we already have lots of new players, we need to let them all settle

Tottenham are poised to make a move for Roma defender Dodo, 21, when the transfer window re-opens next month.

Dont think too many would be rushing to have his name on the back of their shirt...

Tottenham are poised to make a move for Roma defender Dodo, 21, when the transfer window re-opens next month.

Dont think too many would be rushing to have his name on the back of their shirt...

He would make our defensive problems go the way of the... Wait...

Livermore's just scored for Hull against West Brom. He's become a huge part of their team and I'm sure we could get a very decent fee for him (assuming they have the money).

Also, it's interesting to see that the rumours of Defoe to the MLS aren't going away. You'd have to imagine that means we're planning on bringing in a new striker in January. Are we going to wait until we've appointed the new manager before we start looking for a striker? Or has Baldini already begun that process? And if that's the case, will the new manager be presented with a striker that doesn't fit his preferred system?

Morata on a loan would be good business as buying players in january are often complicated and overpriced.

I've heard he's an extinctive type of player.

Coat please.

With Jelavic keen for playing time ahead of the World Cup finals, Martinez is now considering what would be best for both the player and Everton.

Speaking ahead of Sunday's game against Southampton, he told evertontv: "We've had a couple of enquiries from two different clubs for one of our players.

"Nikica Jelavic is someone who we have made it very clear to - we've had a conversation and he has the World Cup around the corner.

"He needs to be playing minutes and we understand that. We'll always try to give it a good assessment of the situation but that's not affecting anyone at the club.

"All we are focusing on is being as good as we can on Sunday.

"Whatever happens in January will be for the good of the football club and that's where the work is."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9092217/transfer-news-everton-striker-nikica-jelavic-subject-of-enquiries-from-two-clubs

Would anyone still take him? Not sure he'd come here to be a sub though.

Back