• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

It's just stupid though. We're going to look like this:

---------Modric-Sandro-Parker

Bale

(massive space where games are won from)

(massive space where our long balls will land)

----------------Ade-Defoe

Dont agree. Ade will certainly drop deeper. It worked very well when we played West Brom away. Admittedly we had a proper 4-4-2 with Lennon and Bale wide.

Whichever way you swing it, we have 3 central midfielders, one winger and two strikers. Hardly the perfect ingredients to a balanced lineup.

With Everton playing 4-5-1 and Lennon injured, it is no surprise that Redknapp has had a brain fart and put both Sandro and Parker and Modric in the same team... I guess it will be 4 at the back and then "facking run araand"

Hopefully 433 I guess, as I can't see the 442 working whichever way you skin it

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

Thinking about it... Moyes has predictably put both Neville and Coleman down his right side, to nullify Bale

Maybe Bale will play right side to f_ k up Moyes' plans... but will it also f_k up our plans?

I can see Bale being kicked off the park for an hour or so

In all honesty, I'd be happy with them doubling up on Bale, hopefully it allows us more time on the ball with two of there players drawn to Bale, Walker will attack down the right, something we didn't have when they doubled on Bale last year and we had no Lennon. Looking forward to this, think it will be a good game

Well, we've seen this set-up many times over the past few years and it very rarely works. When it does it's a scrappy win with poor football. I'm perfectly willing to see if today is any different, but logic and experience dictates that the likelihood of that quite thin.

we've seen a list of names. none of us has seen the set up, yet.

you may well be right, in which case go for your life, but until then let's at least give Harry some credit.

Whichever way you swing it, we have 3 central midfielders, one winger and two strikers. Hardly the perfect ingredients to a balanced lineup.

And 3 CM who don't get into the final third. And 2 strikers who tread on each other's toes.

You blaming harry for this? with the players, or lack of, at his disposal - what else can we do.

You blaming harry for this? with the players, or lack of, at his disposal - what else can we do.

433/451. Modric in central midfield where he belongs. Bale on the left where he belongs and either VDV or Niko on the right. A far better option than this mess.

How about we wait and see what happens before slagging off the team we're supposed to be fudging supporting.

COYS

ESPN seem adament we're playing Bale on the right to perhaps counter Drenthe. I think he's definitely one to watch out for

If Parker is starting, why did we start him in the FA Cup against Stevenage, wouldn't it of been nice to use some of our squad and give Livermore or Sandro a start instead?

something to do with that being a tough game that needed a bit of steel and leadership in CM to win

433/451. Modric in central midfield where he belongs. Bale on the left where he belongs and either VDV or Niko on the right. A far better option than this mess.

Its not a mess. People, I think you were one, complaining that VDV should never start on the right etc etc etc. Kranjcar I wouldnt start at all (I would fudgein sell now). By the way Bale on the left? he tends to switch over to the right at times anyways. He has scored a few coming off from the right

Its not a mess. I think we will deliver.

Back