• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Actually eel sorry for Dawson now. ITs not his fault he's been asked to play a high line.
Walker beside him he's not a centre half.

Wow, I have no words :lol:

I don't think I have anything else left to defend AVB with tbh

Mate i bet/trade in play on betfair. Sometimes things are going against you and you realise you just have to get out as soon as possible and cut your losses.

We sack him, sell some of the players which we have to many of for one position (attacking midfielder) then we start again with the new guy. Move on and quick.

\o/ even in the bad days of years gone past were were never this pi$$ poor :lol:

I think he knows what we need. He knows we need to pass better and move better - and there were signs of that. But he's reacting instead of getting us playing in the first place. Harrys home form was generally great. AVBs the opposite. Levy went for the opposite, which you tend to as a reaction to what you didn't have. Who will Levy get in now? 0-5 drubbing.

There is no one.

We should never have let Harry go - we had it good but the greedy got greedier. They thought the grass was greener - it wasnt. We put up good fights against the big teams. Now we bend over and take it up the ****in **** with a snooker cue without lube.

Sw the midfield of Dembele, Sandro and Paullhino and knew we would struggle. Where is the creativity there? He has players who can do the job, but seems to lack confidence in them. i would think he will be gone very soon.

The lack of available quality managers may save avb. Who would leave their job? Harry probably! But cant see us going back.

Record home defeat: 0–6
v Sunderland, Division 1, 19 December 1914
v Arsenal, Division 1, 6 March 1935

Thats how bad this is

Back