• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Since when has a card been linked to injury?

Linked to a players reaction. If the player screams out in - fake - pain the ref is more likely to give it than if he stays on his feet. Don't tell me that is not true.

Its ruined the game as a contest. Just as it did with Ade against ****.

We make them look like Brazil.

Im sorry but i think ive lost it now. Rodgers has done a pretty good job and players HAVE improved under him.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah you watching this? don't worry guys we're conserving energy for the last 10 minutes.

WE HAVE NO GAME PLAN AT HOME AND HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF.

I think we just have to accept there are at least 6 teams better than us- the usual suspects n two liverpudluan teams.

A new manager id inlikely to do much better than avb - the players just arent good enough.

Lets be honest Suarez is a key for liverpool, he is a proven racist and a cheat and they made him their captain. That says everything you need to know about liverpool and their tradition. I didnt grow up respecting them as their success is before my time so I have never regarded them as a big team. But in football the worst prosper.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah you watching this? don't worry guys we're conserving energy for the last 10 minutes.

WE HAVE NO GAME PLAN AT HOME AND HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF.

We have no plan B when things arent going right. He should have changed the defence as soon as we conceded the first **** up of a goal.
He should at least have stopped playing the silly high line with 2 slow centre halfs against Suarez and Sterling.

what was that about our impressive defensive record btw? oh and i thought it would always be close against the 'bigger' teams?

Linked to a players reaction. If the player screams out in - fake - pain the ref is more likely to give it than if he stays on his feet. Don't tell me that is not true.

Its ruined the game as a contest. Just as it did with Ade against ****.

No but you were implying that as Suarez is now fine, there shouldn't be a problem. That it can't be a red card.

We ruined the game as a contest. Not the ref.

As someone else said, I'd be far more suspicious of our players having been bough off than the ref to be honest.

It just gets better and better. Flannagan, the player who Lennon was apparently going to destroy. 2nd 3-0 loss at home this season and 3rd thrashing in the league in less than half the season. Wow.

If the ref was paid off to get liverpool a result then why didnt he give liverpool a clear penalty when it was still 0-0?

Too obvious. But there's no way an honest ref gives that red, disallows our goal and ignores the foul for their second.

Our players have such a loser mentality.Blame the ref. Get angry at the ref. I'd much rather they shouted at each other

Back