• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Red for me, there's a nasty little kick out at the end.

Frustrated by a more skilful opponent.

Payback for the identical kick on Parker. Defo a red though. He swung his foot in at last minute.

FFS AVB push Capoue up now. We can waste 2 players failing to mark Suarez.
Capoue in midfield and try to control the game.

We luck so ****ing clueless. We're crying out for a player like modric who is always showing for the ball and trying to dictate the tempo.
We're just so laboured in midfield.

Clearly.
Or else he's just a **** ref who got 3 big decisions wrong. 2 against us and 1 against Liverpool

Exactly.

I don't think it was a red but I can see why it was given. He was late, with a high foot and kicked him in the ribs. In real time especially, that isn't going to look too good.

If suarez did that to paulinho we'd be screaming for him to get sent off. No problem with the red.

But it was only a red because Suarez screamed, fell, and acted. There was minimal contact and certainly no injury. The Ade red against **** was the same. A rash challenge but a very very soft red.

Look at Suarez now, 100% fine. If he stayed on his feet, not screamed and fell, what would the ref have given?

But it was only a red because Suarez screamed, fell, and acted. There was minimal contact and certainly no injury. The Ade red against **** was the same. A rash challenge but a very very soft red.

Look at Suarez now, 100% fine. If he stayed on his feet, not screamed and fell, what would the ref have given?

Since when has a card been linked to injury?

LMAO at people questioning that being a red.

I thought it was a yellow in all honesty but I can see why it was a red. Its no excuse, people who are in denial will still think liverpoo are average and still think the ref was paid off etc. I think we have been utterly shocking and this is ****in low, lower than against ****ty and I thought that was bad

Exactly.

I don't think it was a red but I can see why it was given. He was late, with a high foot and kicked him in the ribs. In real time especially, that isn't going to look too good.
No intention of hitting him, yellow card, and bunch of roses for suarez for the performance :D

How do you feel about the ref now?

It might not be. Chelsea the paid him but clearly someone has.

I don't know if you noticed but at 0-2 down our manager thought the best way to get a goal back would be to swap Naughton for Zeki Fryers. Our manager will also never take off Paulinho no matter what...it's so so sad when he has clear favourites that will not get dropped regardless of performance. Dembele was poor but got involved whilst paulinho was yet again invisible but AVB will never take off his darling illegitimate son.

No new formation to at least give it a go, no inspiring sub, so ****ing boring and predictable.

Back