• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Whatever the line up, whether you agree or disagree.. There's zero excuse for any 11 AVB puts out to not be able to string a few passes together, dog****!

The problems:

1. Missing a solid back 4 = no foundation.

2. Lacking confidence. A few of the more peripheral players especially need that extra touch, look unsure.

3. Passing and shape - hasn't looked good for a while, its not helped by the ever changing team.

I think AVB is a good manager, but he hasn't got the team setup mentally or practically for this game. We are so delicate, we just caved in.

Who the **** was supposed to be tracking Henderson for the 2nd? He was clearly the danger.

****ing lucky bounces and tackles for both their goals. Ironically, would have been better if Lloris hadn't reached the chip as Walker was behind him to clear.

Who the **** was supposed to be tracking Henderson for the 2nd? He was clearly the danger.

****ing lucky bounces and tackles for both their goals. Ironically, would have been better if Lloris hadn't reached the chip as Walker was behind him to clear.

A midfield trio of Sandro/Paulinho/Dembele is just too ponderous and defensive. We have to change this starting line up if we are going to get anywhere. I've seen several instances of both Sandro and Dembele playing the ball forwards (eventually) only to amble up behind the pass..

If this was the great "finding out where we're at" match, I guess we're finding out where we're at. That was plain embarrassing.

Every single damn game the chances we seem to have are rushed half chances with NO clear through balls whilst the opposition seem to have acres of space and can take 1, 2 or even 3 bites at the cherry or slice us apart with incredibly basic through balls.

Its just become tedious.

EDIT: Just stick Lamela on in the hole, play him every single game fitness permitting and pressure free until he comes good.

needs to give em a massive kick up the ****, lazy and half hearted all round, disgraceful first half

also how ****ing biased are sky, if you only heard the commentary you'd think we were playing 1970 Brazil

WTF is wrong with Dembele. We've got nothing at DM.

He's really having one of those games. He's so inconsistent. Still reckon something is up with his hip. He should never have played on Thursday he needs all the rest he can get. I'd drop Holtby back, he cant do any less than Dembele.

Whatever the line up, whether you agree or disagree.. There's zero excuse for any 11 AVB puts out to not be able to string a few passes together, dog****!

the team selection was wrong, the tactics are wrong....if the fans can see it, then the players know it too. They walk on the pitch knowing that AVB has got it all wrong

he has to go

Awful, awful, awful performance. Chadli the only bright spark, and only consolation is that it simply has to get better in the second half, because Liverpool aren't that good and we aren't that bad.

Occasionally games will go for 90 minutes where one team is just so clearly dominant despite not looking like they have the strength to do so...but I hope today isn't one of those days. In any case conceding the second goal has probably given us too much to do, however well we can potentially play in the next 45. Shame, I fear for AVB after this.

Has AVB developed a new tactic? Tacticlessness? I see no theory at all in how goals are supposed to be scored or prevented.

oh dear Ive got to admit this is the lowest I have felt this season......even the city drubbing.....

the fact they want it more hurts so much.....

gonna save it till later but certain players are not fit for the shirt......

my confidence is shattered I got this badly wrong......its men vs boys out there!

Back