• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

you know you're bad when Henderson scores against you

AVB OUT

Unlucky Soldado

I wish AVB would just try something different for ****s sakes

The guy is a total ****er for not TRYING something diff. **** me.

Being ripped to shreds, Defoe, Holtby and Townsend (on the left) all should have started when you consider their form in recent games.

Agreed, the players are just not up for it.. Avb deserves some of the blame but the effort of our players in comparison to Liverpool's has been ****ing limp dingdong to say the least... ****.

Liverpool look great fair play to Rodgers. Im still not sure they can mix it with the big boys and I don't include us in that, but I'm jealous of the way they are playing right now.

I won't bring it up in here but I'll be back in the AVB thread after this shambles.

the players are lost, have been for long....the manager hasnt got a clue

its embarrassing

Henderson must be one of the most underrated players in the league. Judging by this thread :lol:

Seriously, I'd have Andros, Dembele, Fryers all in at LB before Naughton - especially if we have a right (predominately) footed winger on.

Back