• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

A6166_zpsff39059f.jpg

That is not the team of a man with an interest in the long term.

I expect goals from that line up

We havnt solved our strikng problem since last season have we?

In fact its got worse..

If we dont sign Berbatov this jan..I hope we sign ..somehow, a decent goalscoring footballer from somewhere..not too dificult to expect!
you think...LOL

yer know...**** might put in a bid for Berbatov..as much as helping them...but also stopping us for a title challenge.ring any bells?????

Something to think about there....

anyway...
tonight its just..come on you Lilywhites................................................................or spurs even.............................

------------ Friedel
Naughton Capoue Fryers Rose
Holtby Dembele Sigurdsson
Lamela Soldado Townsend

Subs: Archer, Dawson, Fredericks, Chadli, Eriksen, Dombaxe, Coulthirst

Good to see Rose and Eriksen back. Unless Townsend goes left I don't see where Lamela fits into that team.

I hope Soldado is keen tonight and gets his mojo back.

He shouldn't have to exhaust himself tonight any more than he would in a normal training session. If there's any chance of him starting on Sunday he'll be subbed off early.

Not about exhausting is it - this is Demdele - he is as injury prone as Darren 'sicknote' Anderton

yes ok Milo. Disagreeing with the selection of a player = anger..no.

It certainly reads that way though

Anyway, maybe Mousa will be taken off at halftime.

I think team v Liverpool will be

Lloris
Walker Daws Chiriches Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Paulinho Chadli
Defoe

Fryers Capoue will be an interesting centre back pairing. Given Roses injury history would rather he was saved for the weekend rather than risked meaningless game like tonight's .

Holtby dembele should be good but again big of a risk we don't need to take.

COYS

It certainly reads that way though

Anyway, maybe Mousa will be taken off at halftime.

I think team v Liverpool will be

Lloris
Walker Daws Chiriches Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Paulinho Chadli
Defoe

"Constant anger" means it's a reoccurring theme but it's usually about the same damn subject..so it's more an annoyance then anger. Dembele playing is stupid imo...and it's really really really stupid if it means he's not playing sunday (but i've said for a long time Paulinho will never get dropped so understandable...not that i would drop Paulinho on sunday).

Why are we not giving the youngsters a shot ffs. No one cares about being unbeaten in a **** group.

As AVB said quite a while back:

#thfc AVB in matchday programme: "Time is probably the most precious commodity for our group at the moment as we seek to bed in new players"

"Constant anger" means it's a reoccurring theme but it's usually about the same damn subject..so it's more an annoyance then anger. Dembele playing is stupid imo...and it's really really really stupid if it means he's not playing sunday (but i've said for a long time Paulinho will never get dropped so understandable...not that i would drop Paulinho on sunday).

I think he'll play Sunday and I'm guessing he'll play one half and Paulinho the other ( is he on the bench?)

Isn't it a bit early for such a reaction though? We've got no idea how long the players in first team contention will play tonight or what team we will put out on Sunday.

I would imagine that AVB also wants some first teamers out there so that this game can play some part in further bedding in the new signings.

Fryers Capoue will be an interesting centre back pairing. Given Roses injury history would rather he was saved for the weekend rather than risked meaningless game like tonight's .

Holtby dembele should be good but again big of a risk we don't need to take.

COYS

I think rose needs match fitness so I can understand his inclusion.

milo;472587[B said:
]Isn't it a bit early for such a reaction though? We've got no idea how long the players in first team contention will play tonight or what team we will put out on Sunday[/B].

I would imagine that AVB also wants some first teamers out there so that this game can play some part in further bedding in the new signings.

It's an initial reaction? it happens almost on a weekly basis when a team line up comes in and a player you want playing isn't playing (or vice versa).

Crikey - I was so relaxed before this game and now reading this thread, I have tension! :lol: Time for the mediation before a game - damn you GG!!

Back