• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

It's another 3 points to our European coefficient and a win would be nice to keep the coming. A decent team i predict, but of course we should not pick players who will play against liverpool. I think we have decent players in our squad to get a win here and another team to get a good result against liverpool.

Agreed - it's good to maintain our winning sequence, both for the overall confidence of the squad and our UEFA coefficient.

We have enough players available to put out two different teams against Anzhi and Liverpool and still be competitive in both.

AVB's 100% European win record is at stake and I'm sure AVB knows well we get 2 vital uefa club coefficient points if we win

------------Lloris
Walker Dawson Kaboul Naughton
--------Sandro Demble
Lennon-----Paulinho----Chadli
-------------Defoe

AVB's 100% European win record is at stake and I'm sure AVB knows well we get 2 vital uefa club coefficient points if we win

------------Lloris
Walker Dawson Kaboul Naughton
--------Sandro Demble
Lennon-----Paulinho----Chadli
-------------Defoe

We have Liverpool on Sunday?

obviously we must rest up for a pivotal game on sunday.......

maybe AVB should line up like this

-----------------------Kingdawson-------------------------

modric thfc----mumorn-------dubaispur-----------brain of levy

----------------jordinho--------thfc6061-------------------------

colin fishwick----------stinkfoot----------------african spurs

------------------------nigeyman--------------------------------

that way we can be well rested for sunday....seriously play the kids.

I resent being shafted to goalkeeper status.

Surely japanesegardenlover should play wide right?

Seniors that won't be in the starting eleven against Liverpool + a handful of U21 players
Rest Sandro, don't risk first choice defenders. Strong enough team to win the game.

8 of the 14 that played against United turned out against Tromso. Why would he treat the Liverpool game differently?

I'm clinging to the hope that alhtough qualification was, Top spot hadnt been, secured before the Tromso match, which does make a difference. Possibility of a slighter easier draw and 2nd leg at home.
Now Top spot is guaranteed this match really is a 'dead rubber'. I will be annoyed if AVB rhinks the gaining of a few extra coefficient points is more important than having a fully fit 11 in the pursuit of 3 vital league poimts

I resent being shafted to goalkeeper status.

sorry......I thought you might be chuffed to be a part of it rather than missed out never mind......perhaps I should have gone for paxton wolf and had you up front instead of myself....how selfish of me......

I'm clinging to the hope that alhtough qualification was, Top spot hadnt been, secured before the Tromso match, which does make a difference. Possibility of a slighter easier draw and 2nd leg at home.
Now Top spot is guaranteed this match really is a 'dead rubber'. I will be annoyed if AVB rhinks the gaining of a few extra coefficient points is more important than having a fully fit 11 in the pursuit of 3 vital league poimts

There's not enough between the seeded teams and the unseeded teams for it to make a difference imo. We could still end up playing dynamo kyiv, real betis, lazio, galatasaray, cska moscow, porto, ajax or psv. Some of the top seeds are ludogorets razgrad, red bull salzburg, genk and poak!

There's not enough between the seeded teams and the unseeded teams for it to make a difference imo. We could still end up playing dynamo kyiv, real betis, lazio, galatasaray, cska moscow, porto, ajax or psv. Some of the top seeds are ludogorets razgrad, red bull salzburg, genk and poak!
psv are worthless this season, been battered in the league and by ludogorets in the EL, while a team like salzburg is impressive this year.

Looking at our extraordinary luck in the group draw, I can see that continuing so Esbjerg (relegating from danish 1 league) it is then !

Back