• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AVB out or not?

AVB out or not?

• Yes

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 49.2%
  • Give him a few more game to turn it around

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yiddo

Cecil Poynton
Since the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game it seemed there were a small amount of posters wanting AVB out and after the game this afternoon it seems the numbers are now growing, so i have decided to do a poll just to see how it stands at the moment.

i still believe we should judge him at the end of the season, unless the next run of games are equally appalling and/or it looks as though the dressing room is not behind him.

he stays.......I dont like what im seeing at all, however after calming down I believe its best to wait till the end of the season and then if we have to we can have a good look around and find the right man

if he goes now I dread who Levy and Baldini will get in.......actually thats the big problem, Levy is sh!te at picking the right manager. just look at how many he has got through and how many have been failures

- 9th place
- 6 goals from open play in 12 games (that's awful)
- playing tactics which don't remotely suit our players
- playing players either despite performances (Paulinho) or in positions which don't suit them (Holtby)
- zero attacking threat
- as dull as ditch-water to watch
- players today were getting tectchy and gave the impression they no longer believe

Get rid now whilst we have time to save our season

If he doesn't stop playing Dawson I want him gone. Far beyond a joke we have to look at that sh!t clueless donkey in the team.

Its hard to tell, if he has lost the dressing room, then he should go now. We dont know about that.

I would give him a few more games to turn it around but not many...

I think we'll struggle in the league... But maybe he can do something in the cups?

The most important thing right now is to play good football at home. That'll be a start.

The only reason to stick with him is stability. Yet when performances are as bad as they have been, stability isn't a good thing

As per the quote from Einstein: "'Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results" - that's what we're doing at the moment

I wouldnt fire him yet and to be honest there arent any alternative candidates out there - Id wait till end of season and then evaluate the situation. By then if we decide to rip up the contract then after the world cup we will have better options out there.

Embarrassing results today, no doubt. One perhaps that was coming.

However, getting battered by City on its own is not something we alone have suffered; ask Manure and Norwich fans what it's like to visit the Etihad...

There was a thread started by NWD (sp?) after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss where he clearly and thoroughly stated his case as to why he thought AVB should go then.

It was a long thread, eventually locked by the mods because a lot of points were becoming the same was what was being discussed in other AVB threads.
Many many posters lambasted NWD for his beliefs and countered his points. Many many stood up to AVB

If you argued against NWD and FOR AVB in that thread but now have voted that he should go, then you are about as kneejerk as a body being given electric CPR!

i still believe we should judge him at the end of the season, unless the next run of games are equally appalling and/or it looks as though the dressing room is not behind him.

Agree with this post.

Do think that those advocating AVB's sacking should forward a replacement they have in mind.

And no, Pep Guardiola's :)

- 9th place
- 6 goals from open play in 12 games (that's awful)
- playing tactics which don't remotely suit our players
- playing players either despite performances (Paulinho) or in positions which don't suit them (Holtby)
- zero attacking threat
- as dull as ditch-water to watch
- players today were getting tectchy and gave the impression they no longer believe

Get rid now whilst we have time to save our season

Agree.

The 9th spot I could live with if I thought I could see improvement on the horizon.

As people have said we have no divine right to be in the Top 4 or even Top 6, but as you rightly point out we are so dull to watch right now, its like we arent watching Spurs anymore.
In the past we might have not been very good, but we were stlll pleasing on the eye (mostly)

Think we should start to undermine him and make him go slowly mad. We need some sort of entertainment at the lane this season and GHod knows it aint happening on the pitch.

If we are still struggling come January, we need to make signings. If we don't make signings, then we worry. But for now, we keep the faith.

Back