• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

If we are going to have a player like Townsend whipping in superb crosses like he has so far we really need to get ourselves a target man.

Holtby for Eriksen. He's getting outmuscled. Defoe off for Soldado. We aren't playing well but we are growing. Townsend is getting more involved.

Soldado adds to our link up play because he comes around the edge of the box and the space in front of their defence for quick little give and gos.
We also need a proper left sided player - in the absence of Bale.
And with no obvious play maker, Holtby alongside Paulinho - Dembele, although good, is too ponderous.

Once again I think this shows that the Paulinho and Dembele is the weaker pair inc. Sandro. I think Sandro and Dembele or Sandro and Paulinho. Obviously we're still missing Capoue too (quite a bit).

West Ham are actually playing quite well and are at least open in their play rather than parking the bus.

Well done once again Andros - much improved over the last 2 weeks.

How are we playing? I have only managed to watch about 90 seconds of action in aggregate due to a succession of appalling rivers. Can anyone sum up the first half in one or two sentences?

Siggy with Rose at left back maybe, but with Naughton there it makes us too narrow. Lamela or Chadli has to come on for Sig.

Clearly missing Rose too. We really messed up by not having signed better cover for the left side.

West Ham the best side in the 1st half. Well organised in defence especially their CBs and midfield good.

AVB has just one thing to say at HT-

GIVE THE FECKING BALL TO ANDROS!!!

I just got in. Does this comment summarise our first half, pretty much?

No.

We've been the better side but not created too much, 2 of 3 half chances, compared to previous games it's not as good, but we're quite clearly the better side. Bit of a kick up the **** at half time and the players threatened with 10 mins or subs are made and we should be ok.

They've had 1 proper chance from a we'll worked free kick, but other than that, defense not been too troubled.

Back