• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FrankenUK?

I believe the acids created by extreme stress can have a very very fast and horrific effect on the body when it comes to helping cancers grow. Stress is such an enormous killer.

As I am quite a perceptive observer I noticed that when I was in NICU with my wife, both of our hands/lower arms became inflammed, this IMO is akin to immunaglobin g (allergen response), so it may be that acids become much more allergen like to the body (nearly all those who had more premature/ill babies seemed to suffer from this more intensely which matches the higher stress profile, though of course every parent is different), but I think it is simply that under the duress of intense stress the body goes usually slightly catabolic, metabolising fats for energy, mostly bad fats it seems (though always via carbonic acid I believe) that along with the stress the organs feel from the emotional shock makes them perform sluggishly or down right sulk!

This means that when we washed our hands in the highly alkaline soap our body started to excrete acids in that area to free the burden, as our lymphatic fluids become overwhelmed with the scale of acid and stop/slow flowing, and/or the liver becoming stressed hence sluggish or calcium/ldl may start forming into arterial plaque or gallstones if hdl/vit c/vit D/Vit K2 are not sufficiently present in the diet/stored in tissue (to clean up after the stress diminishes), digestion becomes affected, good magnesium is vital), the adrenal glands start stressing and good sodium is very important (plus sleeping between 11pm-1am to help heal/regenerate). It takes a strong burst of alkaline minerals to bring the body over the top of these type of reactions from my direct and recent experience(!)

It is this type of event which lays the foundation of profound illness IMO, unless you are blessed genetically and untarnished by modern living.

Nutrition is the f*cking daddy, especially when under heavy conditions, you essentially need to become like an athlete in terms of putting stuff in IMO unless your fats are high quality and your emotional and physical state is A1.

I used to say I followed and alkaline diet, but rather it is a hydrid acid/alkaline diet.

Last edited:
I'd hope when I rant that the core doesn't get thrown out with the bath water. That is that with a few key nutrient rich foods in your fridge/shelve/bellies you can profoundly improve your life quality IMO. Makes saliva/breath fresher, like it's carrying life somehow (extra anionic potential IMO).

Started on this stuff. Went to Holland and Barrett but they only had molasses - was consuming everyday until I found out it was not blackstrap!

Just got some Meridian Pure Black Strap and will start again.

Tried a tablespoon of the stuff and felt a bit retchy - to metallic and rich to take like that.

Now put a tablespoon with a small quantity of hot water until it melts - top it up with ice and cold water - makes it a lot easier to consume.

The reason for posting, any other alternative methods to add to this (to improve the flavour)?

Knew you would have mentioned it on here so did a search :D

I changed my diet a couple of years ago to only organic, locally-produced groceries and overall I feel better than I can ever remember. Lots of grains, vegetables and fruit. Get rid of all that **** which the large food producers insist on throwing in to everything (esp. high fructose corn syrup) and quit putting isolated chemicals in to your body to fix ailments which can be overcome by nature's garden. I haven't even had a cold in two years and am still playing competitive footie with my 40th birthday only a few months away. Regular accupuncture treatments have also helped noticeably.

Govt entities such as the FDA cannot be trusted. They are bought and paid for by Big Pharma (inc Monsanto). Remember the old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"? It really is that simple...you are what you eat. As a generation, we need to start looking at food as a source of nutrition and energy rather than merely an enjoyable stimulus.

Gifter - I really enjoy your posts. Keep them coming!

Went to Park Side pick your own today with my little girl. She absolutely loved it

It's so nice coming home and having platefulls of our spoils. Lovely sweetcorn (on the cob), french beans, courgettes, onions, raspberrys and strawberries.

Clean fresh air, lots of space for kids to run in without dogs ;) and just really nice. On the doorstep as well which is a bonus.

It isn't cheap to be honest but I'd pay that bit extra for the experience.

Oh and Skin' - just turned 40 a few weeks back. Decided to grow a beard as a project haha.

Went to Park Side pick your own today with my little girl. She absolutely loved it

It's so nice coming home and having platefulls of our spoils. Lovely sweetcorn (on the cob), french beans, courgettes, onions, raspberrys and strawberries.

Clean fresh air, lots of space for kids to run in without dogs ;) and just really nice. On the doorstep as well which is a bonus.

It isn't cheap to be honest but I'd pay that bit extra for the experience.

Oh and Skin' - just turned 40 a few weeks back. Decided to grow a beard as a project haha.

Last day of the pick your own place in west sussex i go to today, driving through on the way to the game and going to do some picking.

I was out cycling yesterday and this side road near a load of council houses have masses of bushes with blackberries on, as i was peckish i stodd their picking and eating some, you should have seen the look i got from a woman looking out of her window, was like i was an alien. They looked the sort that sit watching x factor with a couple of boxes of prignles.

I like this thread and go along with what the guy 2 posts up said you are what you eat. I noticed this when i was still working on the building sites and losing energy but changed my diet and was harder working then guys 15 years younger then me.

With the pension age rising to 70 for the younger generation i just can not see how some of the blue colour workers will be able to do their jobs in warehouses and factories. My postman despite the fact he must walk near 10 miles a day is a fat ****. Honestly the younger generation need to start taking better care of themselves.

For instance when i was cycling with my club back in the summer one of the younger guys when we had stopped went into a shop but before going in he asked us whether we wanted a can of coke. I told him i could not afford it, he laughed cos he has seen my jaguar and asked me what i meant. I told him i mean that i can not afford to drink something that my latvian friends put down their toilets to clean it, i can not afford to ruin my teeth and i can not afford to lose energy by getting a sugar rush.

Feel quite strongly probably more so then i do about the EU or mass immigration that peoples diets in this country are terrible and it is why people are so lazy.

What a lovely thread resurrection!

Papercut - Molasses, the taste is something.

We take Molasses mixed into water (the nutrients aren't fragile to heat as it is already 3x heat treated during the extraction process), with Kelp powder (Norwegian), juice from one (or 1.5 if smaller) organic lemons, some lecithin (to sweeten mainly) and some lime water (calcium hydroxide). But, it means I am useless to help with the making it taste better bit as in the Alkaline mix above it actually is the ingredient (one of) to make the Kelp more palatable!

We've just started giving some to our daughter (my wife has to express her milk as little one did not gain weight when solely on breast, sadly due to the prematurity, so we are putting some in with her bottled feed). When reading into whether it is safe there is a lot of 'you can't, it may have botulism the same as Honey...', yet a cursory look into it and you find there has never been a case of Botulism associated with Molasses ever! I wonder who benefits from such flawed stories circulating the net...

One tablespoonful with each meal (adult, teaspoon for little ones) is excellent if you are a bit bound up or have weak digestion, due to it's osmotic effect, which induces better peristalsis, plus of course it delivers a lot of excellent nutrients and is Alkaline.

I'd hope when I rant that the core doesn't get thrown out with the bath water. That is that with a few key nutrient rich foods in your fridge/shelve/bellies you can profoundly improve your life quality IMO. Makes saliva/breath fresher, like it's carrying life somehow (extra anionic potential IMO).

Gifter, you seem to read into alternative methods of nutrition/medication/living as you do not seem to believe the mainstream (which is perfectly fine) but have you asked yourself the following:-

What are you going to gain? Are you going to dramatically increase your life span compared to someone who just eats their five day/ good balanced diet/ exercises regularly? Your answer is no. In fact you probably spend so much time alternating your life to suit your beliefs that there really is no gain at all.

Didn't you also make a faraday cage and sleep with this over your bed?

You need to come back to Earth fella.

Nothing wrong with questioning conventional thinking.

It's fairly obvious that Big Business in the areas of agriculture/food production/pharmaceutical products are more interested in lining their own pockets than they are in providing the general public with the healthiest options available, so it becomes our responsibility to do our own research. And, what harm is Gifter doing to anyone in his search for his own happiness? Less harm than Coca Cola, McDonald's, Monsanto etc IMO

Nowt wrong with questioning it no, doesn't mean conventional thinking is always wrong though.

Same that a business looking to turn a profit doesn't necessarily mean they'll be ****ing us all over and sending us to an early grave in order to do so.

It's fairly obvious that Big Business in the areas of agriculture/food production/pharmaceutical products are more interested in lining their own pockets than they are in providing the general public with the healthiest options available, so it becomes our responsibility to do our own research. And, what harm is Gifter doing to anyone in his search for his own happiness? Less harm than Coca Cola, McDonald's, Monsanto etc IMO

Not a problem with people have alternative belief's. However there is 'interest' and there's 'delusion'. I remember Gifter stating once that a doctor in the States knows of a cure for cancer using herbal remedies and that people should refuse chemo or radiotherapy. It was later discovered the doctor had his own website and was selling the products he was recommending while refusing to take part in independent studies under fair test conditions. This fake Mesiah did however state he would prove his remedies if he was allowed to select the panel of judges...

If people believe in alternative remedies then I respect that. When these people however direct or instruct others to steer clear from treatments issued by educated and respected members in the profession who back their treatments through research shared by fellow medical professionals then I have a problem.

Something Gifter has done in the past and is the reason why I find his views laughable.

Good luck with these perfect diets. I congratulate you all on living 5 years longer and dying of something anyway :p

I'm too lazy for that, and frankly I enjoy a bit of junk food. But I'm physically active and not especially greedy when it comes to eating, so I'm not a big fat blob. I used to lift weights when I had them in my parents garage a few years ago, but nowadays I do press-ups etc. before work, in the morning. On my feet all day in a warehouse, if I don't do a bit of exercise before work then I won't do it at all, coz I'm too tired when I get in.

Nothing makes me lazier than aching feet and good, downloaded telly (I blame the Mrs for this).

My baby daughter is due early next year and she'll be getting all the recommended vaccines as and when. The weight of the argument is vastly in favour of them working.

Good luck with these perfect diets. I congratulate you all on living 5 years longer and dying of something anyway :p

I'm too lazy for that, and frankly I enjoy a bit of junk food. But I'm physically active and not especially greedy when it comes to eating, so I'm not a big fat blob. I used to lift weights when I had them in my parents garage a few years ago, but nowadays I do press-ups etc. before work, in the morning. On my feet all day in a warehouse, if I don't do a bit of exercise before work then I won't do it at all, coz I'm too tired when I get in.

Nothing makes me lazier than aching feet and good, downloaded telly (I blame the Mrs for this).

My baby daughter is due early next year and she'll be getting all the recommended vaccines as and when. The weight of the argument is vastly in favour of them working.

This is the problem im having at the moment, back in march - june i was doing about 5 to 6 hours of exercise a day, but now i have started up a new business i have no time to myself and im shattered when i get in despite not doing very physical work. Getting in about 8pm most nights after leaving home at 7 in the morning.

Could do it when i was younger but now i just having trouble going out exercising in the evenings. Eat very healthy though so i should be ok.

This is the problem im having at the moment, back in march - june i was doing about 5 to 6 hours of exercise a day, but now i have started up a new business i have no time to myself and im shattered when i get in despite not doing very physical work. Getting in about 8pm most nights after leaving home at 7 in the morning.

Could do it when i was younger but now i just having trouble going out exercising in the evenings. Eat very healthy though so i should be ok.

5-6 hours? Wow, that's loads, were you doing lots of endurance type stuff?

All I've been doing lately is a bunch of basic, body-weight exercises. I still need to be more consistent, but the good thing for me is that it doesn't take very long. Can just get a workout in within about 20-30 minutes and do it in the front room. Once I'm over this poxy cold I've got at the minute I'll look to push it quite hard. I won't be an olympic athlete, but should hopefully keep a bit of muscle on my frame!

That's not the point I have been trying to get across though. Yes, of course I would like to live as long as possible, but I also want to be healthy and active when I am in my future years. I want to be able to go see the sights and experience all the things I've been saving for during my working life, rather than being too sick to leave my house. I want to be active in a positive way in other people's lives, and not be a burden. I want my mind and body to be strong because I have given them the proper nutrition. That's why I care about what I put in my body.

Put it this way...You have one car for your entire life. Do you a) throw in the cheapest fuel you can find and spend the money you just saved on fixing the problems caused by not taking care of the vehicle, or b) take care of the car by using the best fuel available and have money to spend on taking nice trips wherever you want to go in that car since you didn't have to keep fixing it? It's pretty obvious when you think about it.

Key question then becomes, who does that research and who do you trust?

For me I trust the scientific method over any other form of research. I trust the method that lead to us going to the moon (not looking to open that debate again ;)), smart phones, planes, the internet and so on. A lot is known about the flawed methods of thinking we're all subject to (reading up on this is highly recommended). Scientific history can be described as the history of common sense being proved wrong over and over again. I'm yet to see an even half convincing argument of why people should use a different method than science as the basis for separating truth from fiction.

You talk about the big companies, so many people do. But why isn't the same skepticism applied to the alternative side of health, medicine and lifestyle? There's a large amount of outright frauds on the alternative side and quite possibly an even larger amount of the well intended, but grossly uninformed, although the frauds are often inseparable from the latter group. A lot of money is made by big vitamin, supplements, homeopathy and so on and so on.

Since Monsanto came up again, The Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe, a podcast I listen to brought them up in their latest episode. They highlighted how a lot of the negative stories being circulated about Monsanto are just factually incorrect. The episode can be found here: http://www.theskepticsguide.org/podcast/sgu/429 Segment starting at around 0:36:45. The host challenges his listeners to email the worst Monsanto stories to him, he's not refusing that they've done bad things, just that the impression of them is perhaps a lot worse than they deserve. Feel free to question them as a source or follow their sources to try to prove them wrong, but for me they're one of the most well resourced presenters of information of this type though.

Finally, what's the harm? Gifter may not be doing any harm on his quest for himself, I honestly couldn't tell. That there is real harm in what is being done by the alternative side in general though I don't doubt for a second.

As a quick example, take the anti-vaccine movement. A movement riddled with science denialism and irrational thinking. The harm being a large number of preventable illnesses and deaths, many of the victims being children. A somewhat tabloid, but valid, presentation of this can be seen at http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html

http://whatstheharm.net/ is a site aiming to answer your question in general (not a site aimed at Gifter in specific of course ;)), listing some of the specific harm that has been caused by the spread of what they, like most sceptics, think of as irrational thinking.

5-6 hours? Wow, that's loads, were you doing lots of endurance type stuff?

All I've been doing lately is a bunch of basic, body-weight exercises. I still need to be more consistent, but the good thing for me is that it doesn't take very long. Can just get a workout in within about 20-30 minutes and do it in the front room. Once I'm over this poxy cold I've got at the minute I'll look to push it quite hard. I won't be an olympic athlete, but should hopefully keep a bit of muscle on my frame!

Cycling i was doing 4-5 hours a day for a few months in the run up to a cycle race with friends in the summer, then i would do some low weights and also swimming.

Now i take the bike out about once a week for a few hours.

My daughter was transferred to southampton last week (10days ago) to have her eyes checked as she was stage 2 retinopathy of prematurity, the specialist for the south was very enthused by our daughter, amazed that a '24 weeker' had so little damage and said that we had obviously given her very good genetics and that she should not need surgery. But I think it is almost entirely that my wife has maintained a world class (very much IMO of course) diet through our journey and brought her (our daughter) to strong generative ability.

It is the antipathy of vaccination, everything you can organic will be the life path I push her down :)

My wife has lots of fermented cod liver oil (top quality, plus flax oil) and spring grass fed butter oil together, high billion count probiotic, plus 5 spoonfuls of a homemade alkaline mix (kelp, molasses, lime water, lemon juice, magnesium sulphate) morning and night. Ensuring, with her general diet, our daughter has plenty of every vital nutrient content in live carbon form. Plus plenty to re-nourish my wife post the massive drain at birth and onwards. It's working out pretty darn well so far, hopefully it will continue. Plenty of vit C via organic lemon water and sometimes supplemental.

All the stuff I've read about nutrition and formulated (and reformulated) thoughts on health, feels like it is paying off for my family. Long road ahead for us though of course. There is love in our house though so we will be fine.

Surely the cod liver oil and kelp would concentrate many of the toxins that exist within the oceans? Perhaps if these products were 'farmed' that might not be the case but then of course you have to find out how they are farmed because the fish could well be fed on Monsanto feed. You did suggest that eating fish was a bad thing? So I'd naturally conclude that taking concentrated fish liver oil would be worse surely?

Last edited:
Back