• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

Re: New Deal for Dawson

Great news. Hope he finishes his career with us and gets a testimonial. Definitely my favourite player.

Now we need to sort Kaboul out too (and AVB). For info, players on shortest contracts now are:
2014 - Kaboul, Friedel, Gomes
2015 - Ade, Defoe

Great news. Hope he finishes his career with us and gets a testimonial. Definitely my favourite player.

Now we need to sort Kaboul out too (and AVB). For info, players on shortest contracts now are:
2014 - Kaboul, Friedel, Gomes
2015 - Ade, Defoe

Agreed, definitely deserves it!

Good news to have him sign a new contract.

Good news. Was excellent last season and got lucky that he decided to stay and fight for his place when we tried to sell him last summer.

Well done to Dawson. I think he has improved greatly under AVB as he is making less mistakes now. I think all our defenders including Dawson deserves a big credit for the fact we have only conceded 2 goals so far this season. Never thought Dawson had a long term future with us as he used to be error-prone until recently. But I think he has worked hard to improve since AVB took over. Noticed that the official site news says his biggest achievement during his time at Spurs was qualifying for the CL. Too bad he was not part of the team that won the 2008 League Cup.

Many on here wont be,but I am happy with this news. I love to see a player with his heart in the right place.

Okay he may not be the best defender in the World, but always gives us his all for Spurs. Well done Daws

A model professional. Great to have him at the club. Everyone gets along with him. A sound guy who puts the club and the team first. =D>

Well done to Dawson. I think he has improved greatly under AVB as he is making less mistakes now. I think all our defenders including Dawson deserves a big credit for the fact we have only conceded 2 goals so far this season. Never thought Dawson had a long term future with us as he used to be error-prone until recently. But I think he has worked hard to improve since AVB took over. Noticed that the official site news says his biggest achievement during his time at Spurs was qualifying for the CL. Too bad he was not part of the team that won the 2008 League Cup.

Woodgate King best ever EPL centre back pairing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Football_League_Cup_Final

Mark Halsey was the ref!

Stick getting 4th-this was better!!

Fantastic news. Wanna see him get to 400 apps, not nearly enough players have reached even half that it a Spurs shirt. It's nice to have a player that wholehearted WANTS to be with us.

Back