• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Lamela starting to show his quality and improving minute by minute

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Holtby really is finding his feet.

looks to have a good understanding with Lamela.. well no surprise, he has a good understanding with an intelligent footballer.

Holtby being feisty and silly again tut tut

Kane has been pretty darn good

looks to have a good understanding with Lamela.. well no surprise, he has a good understanding with an intelligent footballer.

Ironic dude

Ffs Defoe. Great chance

rubbish finish from defoe. nice ball from kane.

Defoe missed a one on one. Excellent pass from Kane.

Great play from Kane, Defoe needs to put that away

Watching Kane play for Spurs make me believe that I could !

great goal, and a ****ing lovely chip pass from Holtby!

Beautiful move..

I am massively liking the 'new look' spurs...

Holy ****, Holtby is looking world ****ing class. I didn't realise we had such a star on our hands.

Lovely goal. Excellent assist from Holtby. Defoe timed his run well (this time).

I really want Kane to do well. His Spurs career (for the 1st team) so far has been a story of close but just not quite right for the most part.

great flick by Paulinho, great ball from Holtby and nice little header from Defoe.

Back