• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

one pass forwards and two passes back when we get near their 18 yard box.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

I hope they make a DVD of this game, I can't wait to buy it.

We need to keep possession better, move the ball around, string 20 passes together. We keep trying to force it with silly passes that have a 1% chance of working. That in turn means Lamela and Holtby are hardly involved, but it should all be going through them.

Lamela is screaming for it to feet and our players are just not giving it to him....

this ref is shocking.

then i remembered hes' the one who reffed Man Utd/Palace.

one pass forwards and two passes back when we get near their 18 yard box.

I know, its really annoying. I don't get it, why don't they just score? It would be loads better.

I reckon we should score, maybe two, and then i'd be enjoying the game more.

Can someone please cry me a river.

Modern football is strange. Our two centre halfs are better passers than our two central midfielder who are better tacklers than our two centre halfs.

outstanding save that.

Are you ****ing kidding me? You think the people managing the club are all over the place? I hope your not as clueless when you talk to people in the real world.

He certainly overstated the problem, however just imagine if Walker does pick up a proper injury today. We are left with Naughton, Rose and Fryers as our only fullbacks to fill two positions. I don't feel confident with any of them against Chelsea, let alone a combination of two.

Oooooo Lamela! Should have scored. Well done Holtby

Holtby and Lamela. That is the kind of sexual **** I want to see on a regular basis this season.

Great interplay from Lamela - Holtby - Lamela, showing their class cutting Villa in half

Play between Holtby and Lamela is just on another level compared to the rest of the squad on the field

Holtby really is finding his feet.

I know, its really annoying. I don't get it, why don't they just score? It would be loads better.

I reckon we should score, maybe two, and then i'd be enjoying the game more.

mock all you want but its same old, passing needs to be quicker and into space and not behind the player running. Sometimes we just look like we turn up for a training match.

Back