• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I am trying not to make wild statements about this guy like he could be our best ever signing...aaargh..I failed....!!

He really looks like he could be special.

Just got that effortless swagger that comes with being a star too like:

*comes off bench*
*strolls around*
*plays a couple of passes*
*gets ball, feints and whips a screamer into the top corner*
*crowd erupts*
*simplyraises hand and smiles with a look that says 'you knooow it!' *
*walks off, job done*

Saw this chant on reddit, thought I'd pass it on:

And here's to you, Christian Eriksen
Tottenham loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
GHod bless you please, Christian Eriksen
White Hart Lane's the place for you to play
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

This needs to be a thing.

The goal was not unlike Bale's at WH last year. Not as good, but similar concept.

I though the same. Not as extreme, but similar in the way it was struck into the far corner from "the wrong side" with their strongest foot.

Brilliantly taken shot, I think most of the time against most players the defender will feel happy about forcing a shot like that from that angle, but it was just magnificent.

BUjlSttCUAAiqrq.jpg:large

Great photo, deserved to be on another page :)

"Yeah, of course I did"

Have to say, so far he looks our most exciting signing.
Calm, composed, creative, and that bit of arrogance to him as well! And that goal!!

I think all our signings that have played have shown their quality, but for me (based on the little I've seen of him) Eriksen really stands out. Will be very interesting to see how he does when we start playing the better teams in the PL.

Saw this chant on reddit, thought I'd pass it on:

And here's to you, Christian Eriksen
Tottenham loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
GHod bless you please, Christian Eriksen
White Hart Lane's the place for you to play
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

This needs to be a thing.

Quality...for quality!

how many years we giving him before he leaves to join his "boyhood club"?

Oh, please shut it.....
Im sooooooo fed up with you all, he is going, how many years can we keep em, Real is going to get him next year...

Dont let your PMS f**k up the forum!

I like the way Baldini and Levy "sold" him 'the Project'. It seems that he could be here for at least 2 or 3 seasons (before our Partnership agreement with Madrid kicks in).

However, being a glass half full type of bloke - IF we can make the new signings gel, and IF we can meet our targets, our young, talented players such as Eriksen, Lamela, Holtby will stay with our young, talented coach and we could be coming into our best period in 50 odd years.

COYS!

how many years we giving him before he leaves to join his "boyhood club"?

Who the hell cares? It is always going to happen, I really don't understand why some people take this so bloody personally, we're not as big as other clubs so other clubs will take our best players for the meanwhile.

At the same time, from Campbell to Carrick to Berbatov to Modric to Bale, we've grown as a club and squad with each sale and become more adept at spending that money wisely (and not doing the business on the last day).

If Eriksen has done well enough to be wanted by the likes of Real, Bayern, Man Utd if they're still around the same level in 2/3 years time, it will have meant that he'll have been an excellent player for us, helped us win games (and hopefully trophies/ participation in the CL) and will be sold on for a profit.

Until such time as we have 19 league titles or 9 champions leagues under our belts, that is the kind of thing that will happen.

Back