• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any other Military bros here?

Amor

Nicola Berti
I just swore in yesterday after a painstaking 13 hours at MEPS.
Air Force here, how about you?

nearly, did selection a long time ago (and passed) but decided it wasn't for me at the last minute

never been great with authority, enjoyed the bits I did but I have no regrets about walking away

It was just 8 months obligatory service, pretty straight forward, not many bad ass exercises.

I liked getting to know my roommates and others, but the military itself was not for me. I did have a knack for switching pipes on the MG3 and I can assemble an AG3 faster than most ;-)

I'm confused, you asked about people in the military and then said you were joining the Air Force.
Make your mind up, its one or the other.

I'm confused, you asked about people in the military and then said you were joining the Air Force.
Make your mind up, its one or the other.

Amor, don't let the cannon fodder bother you. They're just jealous because your toys and accents are better.

Back