• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

I am pretty gutted about Ozil going there. He really is a top player. And I really liked him. Oh well. Fair play to the c***s

France football writer Matt Spiro: "PSG are hoping to open talks with Juan Mata with a view to a move to the French capital, report L'Equipe on their website. They also suggest the French champions have not yet given hope of signing Real Madrid playmaker Mesut Ozil, although Arsenal are favourites to sign the German.

"The French daily reported this morning that PSG would rather sign an attacking midfielder capable of playing wide, a role the versatile Mata is of course familiar with.

"If a high-profile player arrives at the Parc des Princes today, it may spark some frenzied late activity, with Argentinian midfielder Javier Pastore - jeered by his own fans on Saturday - among those liable to be sold."

Why was Pastore booed.. weren't we linked to him a few days back?

Would love him at the lane but he wouldn't be cheap in fee or wages :(

Defender Sam Hutchinson has become the sixth Chelsea player to move on loan to Dutch Eredivisie outfit Vitesse. The 24-year-old joins Lucas Piazon, Cristian Cuevas, Gael Kakuta, Christian Atsu and Patrick van Aanholt in Arnhem for the 2013/14 campaign.

Fuсking ridiculous. I thought there was a limit of two or something on the number of loanees a club could bring in. Or is that only PL?

Defender Sam Hutchinson has become the sixth Chelsea player to move on loan to Dutch Eredivisie outfit Vitesse. The 24-year-old joins Lucas Piazon, Cristian Cuevas, Gael Kakuta, Christian Atsu and Patrick van Aanholt in Arnhem for the 2013/14 campaign.

Fuсking ridiculous. I thought there was a limit of two or something on the number of loanees a club could bring in. Or is that only PL?

PL to PL loan limit is one I think, at least that was mentioned when QPR picked up Townsend and Jenas last January.

PL to lower league limit is a maximum of 4 incoming loans in total for the lower league club I think (allowing Watford to bring in more because they were from abroad iirc), might be some maximum number of loans from one club to another as well. No limit on how many players you can have out on loan.

I don't understand why we didn't sign Ozil as part of our Bale deal? Also I thought we had that special agreement from last season. Seems like that's working in our favour...

It is crazy. I wouldn't have thought that Vitesse fans would like being a feeder club either and, for the manager, he cant plan forward as he could lose 6 players next summer! There should be a limit on the number of players which can be loaned from one club to another

I don't understand why we didn't sign Ozil as part of our Bale deal? Also I thought we had that special agreement from last season. Seems like that's working in our favour...

Because he would have been valued at €70m. He's already over-priced at €50m

CL and wages.

I'd rather him than a couple of the other players we've signed in this window. To be honest I think he's the kind of player we need!

I also have to question why United didn't go in for him - he's the kind of player they need too.

The player needs to actually want to come as well though. (Same as Coentrauoeuieuioe - Doesn't matter I can't spell it anymore! :lol: )

We may well have asked.

I'd rather him than a couple of the other players we've signed in this window. To be honest I think he's the kind of player we need!

I also have to question why United didn't go in for him - he's the kind of player they need too.

He is but Eriksen is a similar player and was available when we were looking. He is gas good yet and may never be but he was available and wanted to join. United are the ones I can't work out here but maybe this Spanish lad will be the dogs dangles for them. He isn't cheap but has a good reputation and their crying out for some creativity

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 1h
Özil's wage demands the main reason why other clubs didn't bite, I believe. Will be close to 200k once add-ons etc are factored in
Expand

Which ones?

Addicted to Spurs ‏@AddictedtoSpurs 3m
According to @dimarzio, we have bid £7 million for Catania centre back, Spolli. #THFC

Aiming big I see

Back