• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

The thing that gets me down the most is the fluctuations that denied us CL football in the last two years. Chelsea fluking the semi-final and final two years ago, Arsenal grabbing tight wins at the end of last year to qualify by a point. We could easily have had CL for the last two years, and we could have built a much better squad around Bale. I'm sure that would have changed his attitude towards leaving, and we could well be established title contenders by now. If if if...

Exactly. Real are the biggest club in the world. Have won more than us and will always continue to. Bale will win things at Real. He wont at Spurs. Plus hes triped his salary and is a galactico now.

But it still hurts.

This thread needs to be locked up. Move on. Happy he is happy thats it. New era for us.

Dont forget those fans arent pure fans - theyll ****inw ave their white hankies in a game or two if he doesnt perform and things can go sour very very quickly.

This thread needs to be locked up. Move on. Happy he is happy thats it. New era for us.

Dont forget those fans arent pure fans - theyll ****inw ave their white hankies in a game or two if he doesnt perform and things can go sour very very quickly.

Interesting...... how many times last season did we have to wait until the 89th minute for a late screamer when Bale had not threatened the opponents goal all match?

....the first twenty pages of this thread was taken up of people accusing him of diving and feigning injuries.........i presume his mates kept him in touch with all that nonsense....

999454_502763389815032_1787048199_n.jpg

is this real?

....the first twenty pages of this thread was taken up of people accusing him of diving and feigning injuries.........i presume his mates kept him in touch with all that nonsense....
Consistent to the last ;)

I doubt GB is aware of GG.co.uk's existence tbh, and people saying he dives on here certainly isn't the reason he's parading himself in front of 20k unemployed Spaniards at the moment.

Anyway, good luck to him, some great memories but time to move on with what we've got now.

well now the badge kissing is ever so slightly cringeworthy.

At least the keepy uppies were a light-hearted distraction, both how **** they were and the look on Bales face that he knew the crowd expected better :)

Sad to see him go, but proud we helped make him the player he is.

Exactly. Real are the biggest club in the world. Have won more than us and will always continue to. Bale will win things at Real. He wont at Spurs. Plus hes triped his salary and is a galactico now.

But it still hurts.

******** they are. When's the last time they won the Champions's League? They haven't even been in the final for the last 11 seasons.

******** they are. When's the last time they won the Champions's League? They haven't even been in the final for the last 11 seasons.

This. Every season they have a 50% chance to win the league as there are only 2 teams competing for the title, Barca obviously being the other team. So yes, they will win more domestic titles because of **** competition.

So would you say Chelsea are a bigger club than Madrid in world football then? They have played in finals more recently and won one of them???

Back