• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

If BAE is out of favor with AVB then I think we MUST sign an LB. Im not really that keen on Rose and like ive said, as it stands, it seems he is a weak point in an attacking sense. Walker on the other hand has had an excellent start to this season and was my tip to be player of the season.

didnt kaboul play there before? iirc he was quite speedy too.

I've seen this mentioned about 5 times now but I can't remember Kaboul ever playing left back in his life, he's a big right footed centre back so I don't know where this left back idea comes from?

Yeah but why get rid of BAE if he is far more effective and better attacking than Kaboul? The way I view it the ONLY reason AVB is wanting to replace BAE is because he wants an attacking full back like Walker is on the opposite side. Coentrao fits that bill although BAE is better defensively and I think he is very good in the attacking sense but maybe not as pacey or as attacking as Coentrao

I've seen this mentioned about 5 times now but I can't remember Kaboul ever playing left back in his life, he's a big right footed centre back so I don't know where this left back idea comes from?

Nope, I'm in the same boat.

I've seen Hutton, Corluka, Chimbonda all play at left back before. But I never remember Kaboul ever playing there. I've seen him play right back to a good standard.

Nope, I'm in the same boat.

I've seen Hutton, Corluka, Chimbonda all play at left back before. But I never remember Kaboul ever playing there. I've seen him play right back to a good standard.

Right back/Right wing when bombing forward and centre back only

He may have steeped in mid game to cover but I don't remember it at all

Who: The Goat
When: 1st September
Where: SC

The Goat has been informed that a £45m transfer is still to come. Although no names were mentioned our source described it as 'jaw dropping'

The Goat has been informed that a £45m transfer is still to come. Although no names were mentioned our source described it as 'jaw dropping'

Well we are in the positive on net spend .....
Kidding myself :)

There's no way they would happen, but with the price posted for me it hints at Suarez or Rooney, either of those would certainly make me jaw drop,thats for sure.

But, perosnally think its all rubbish

There's no way they would happen, but with the price posted for me it hints at Suarez or Rooney, either of those would certainly make me jaw drop,thats for sure.

But, perosnally think its all rubbish

Agreed we are done for spending I think brought in 7 sold a few plus positive net spend levy rubbing his hands together .

Wait there... This is interesting...

Lequipe & Cadena del ser are reporting that Arsenal are about to get Ozil for 45mEuro. The player has apparently turned down PSG to sign for Arsenal...

Surely we wouldnt get another midfielder..

5bfb485e55130f23a2067513f1d1540b.jpeg

Lequipe & Cadena del ser are reporting that Arsenal are about to get Ozil for 45mEuro. The player has apparently turned down PSG to sign for Arsenal...

Spending that kind of money would make arsene cry though.

Very much doubt it.

Depnds on BAE and Ade. If either of those leave they need replacing, other than that I only see us sending out 1 or 2 on loan.
You know Arsenal are going to spend big tomorrow. Ozil would be an immense signing for them, but will they splash that much cash in one hit?

When: Just now you ****s
Where: Here. Duh.

Further to update 389, it seems we are trying for one of two players. Our source is happy for us to name one of them, which is Benzema. The identity of the other he asks that we keep to ourselves. Although he has agreed to allow an A&C cryptic.

Are you sure you can handle that?

If RM sold L'**** Ozil then what benefit are we getting from this supposed 'partnership'? They are taking our best players already, if they start strengthening our rivals then we are being done over.

Very much doubt it.

Depnds on BAE and Ade. If either of those leave they need replacing, other than that I only see us sending out 1 or 2 on loan.
You know Arsenal are going to spend big tomorrow. Ozil would be an immense signing for them, but will they splash that much cash in one hit?

I think they would for 3 reasons -

1) World class and he's better than most of their midfield options.
2) We've just sold our best player.
3) They've just beaten us again.

In the grand scheme of things we always end up being outdone by them one way or another, we never seem to have a run of events where life's great as a Spurs fan something always brings us back down to Earth with a bump!

Would be an immense signing as you say.

Back