• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

[Update 387] Ali Z on The Rest of the Window

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS
When: 31/8/13

PostedToday, 12:33 PM
The clock is ticking ....

We are trying to get two more in a left back and forward/wing forward with 2/3 out and maybe some loans for some of our younger players if we think they are right for the players development.

**** want 3 players and will spend big money, it will be a race against the clock, they are trying hard for some big names to out do us but so far no joy they may panic as they are under loads of pressure to spend.

Utd want at least 2 in midfield and have a lot of money to spend. Liverpool still looking for one more.

Smaller clubs like Palace, Everton,Cardiff, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Fulham are desperate to being in players....obv Bale will be done too.

Best thing is we can enjoy it for once anything we do is a bonus and anything our competitors fail to do adds to our strength.

Chelsea-Football-Club-is-delighted-to-announce-the-signing-of-Samuel-Etoo-from-Anzhi-Makhachkala-2236194.jpg

Pretty confirmed.

For sure, most exciting window we've had in recent memory, be nice if Levy does pull a rabbit out of the hat for once. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm quite sure we havent seen the last piece of business re incoming players this window :) But as I say (without Bale, he is gone), I would be more than happy to start the season with the squad AVB currently have to his disposal. I guess it would take some time to gel, but fighting for the CL spot? Hell yeah :)

A little birdie told me that there will be no more first team signings this window and Coentrao was never happening.

A little birdie told me that there will be no more first team signings this window and Coentrao was never happening.

Put them off the scent, then bam, two more on deadline day?

Unless BAE is staying, I'm sure we must still be in for a LB, same applies to Adebayor too I would guess, a back-up for him if he goes

I think the Bale to Madrid delay is all about a player moving the other way.

Possibly.

I just think its Daniel Levy playing a superb game of 'Lets mess Madrid about' and if it effects a few other clubs in the process (i.e Woolwich) then even better.
36 hours left and he's still here, who'd have thought it? Not the media thats for sure. I thought they said this deal was going through on the 12th, then the 13th,14th,15th.......and so on.

Well played Danny boy

Possibly.

I just think its Daniel Levy playing a superb game of 'Lets mess Madrid about' and if it effects a few other clubs in the process (i.e Woolwich) then even better.
36 hours left and he's still here, who'd have thought it? Not the media thats for sure. I thought they said this deal was going through on the 12th, then the 13th,14th,15th.......and so on.

Well played Danny boy

Agree, and RM deserve it despite the media bleating about how cruel we are in not completing the Bale deal weeks ago

If they want a deal done on their terms here's a top for them. Make a bid first, don't get your staff and pet newspaper to tap players up for weeks and annoy the other club.

If BAE is out of favor with AVB then I think we MUST sign an LB. Im not really that keen on Rose and like ive said, as it stands, it seems he is a weak point in an attacking sense. Walker on the other hand has had an excellent start to this season and was my tip to be player of the season.

Back