• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

[Update 385] Jasper re: Further signings and Coentrao

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When: August 30th

"CE is not the last signing!"

And later:

"No names as too sensitive. Media has most names out there. Best to say 'Buy-out' clauses suits us best, unless they will accept less. Spanish clubs trying to offload quickly due to financial crisis so look there as activities go. Coentrao is 5o/50 as he is not sure but could change."

[Update 384] The Goat on Eriksen

Who: The Goat
When: 30th August
Where: SC

Sorry, nothing groundbreaking, The Goat has been told that Eriksen is agreed and pending a few formailites which shouldn't take too long to resolve.

EDIT: I forgot to add that The Goat has been told Eriksen is not going to be the last to arrive.

From SC:

ryantegan said:

I don't quite believe this but apparently we are poised to spend at least another £40m.

For crying out loud.... We would then buy players for around £140 mill in two months...:eek:
But hey, if we sell Bale for £90 mill, and sell BAE and Ade for a combined £15 mill, we've just a £10 mill net spendingl :lol:

From SC:

ryantegan said:

I don't quite believe this but apparently we are poised to spend at least another £40m.

Feasible if we get £90m for Bale. My maths is bad but I worked out we would be around £7m up after the Eriksen deal, so with TV money dont see why we cant spend another £30m if we found the right players

Bale has basically bought us Lamela,Soldado,Paulinho,Chadli and Eriksen
Caulker money bought us Vlad
Parker and Huddlestone as good as bought Capoue
Dempsey and TV money still to spend???

For £40m, my guess would be Coentrao, Halilovic + a Baldini/AVB/Levy deadline day transfer special completely out of the blue

Pinch of salt seeing as its Talk****e. Probably Suarez & Rooney to Spurs.............\o/

Lennon + £10m for Suarez? £40m for Rooney? cant think of any other 'huge' players given that most of the cheatski team are playing on TV now, **** barely have anyone decent, Man C are unlikely to sell anyone....maybe Hernandez? Would he be 'huge'? Baines moving?

Lennon + £10m for Suarez? £40m for Rooney? cant think of any other 'huge' players given that most of the cheatski team are playing on TV now, **** barely have anyone decent, Man C are unlikely to sell anyone....maybe Hernandez? Would he be 'huge'? Baines moving?

Yeah, Fellani & Baines to Man Utd is a good call.

Could be a WU but also even if it is something worth mentioning I doubt it would be to do with Spurs, look how much we've done already.

In some ways that makes it more likely. I doubt Man C will sign 2 PL players, would cheatski announce 2 signings during a game? Unlikely. Wenger would sign players from France rather than England - would have thought its us or Man U buying if its true

Most likely has to be Fellaini and Baines to Man U. Perhaps Baines to Spurs and Lennon to Everton? Bale to Man U for Hernandez plus £70m? No idea.....!

Back