• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

Kaboul, Naughton, Defoe, Sigurdsson, Friedel, Carroll, Sandro.

so damn strong. BEAST IS BACK.

4-3-3

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Vertonghen
Rose

Capoue
Dembele
Paulinho

Townsend
Soldado
Chadli

Townsend just has to start ahead of Lennon for this. Nothing against Lennon who has his uses but Townsend was absolutely class on Thursday, he looked the best player in the team. You don't drop him after a performance like that.

As they say on Facebook; AVB agrees with this :)

These situations happen for a reason. This is how Lennon made his breakthrough when we signed Routledge & Lennon seized his oppurtunity.

Time for Townsend to give his best shot & hopefully shine & cement his place in the team with more goals & assists.

The more competition in the squad the better.

COYS

IMO Townsend HAS to take this chance. If not, and with Lennon back soon, he may not be given another to become a regular. All IMO.

Will we see a more 4-3-3 side to us today?

Here you have Townsend and Chadli, two players who can beat a man on the wing but most like to cut in and cause problems. I think we may even see the two of them switch around every now and then to cause abit of defensive havoc. I think it could be a real treat for Soldado today.

I hope Paulinho plays more advanced too. I like his arrivals in the box, we saw it midweek and I'd like to see that today. We know Swansea like to play football so midfield has to be switched on today. Home debut for Capoue so I am looking forward to seeing his performance.

I'm sure this has been asked many times but I only just got here - why is this not on telly given it's Sunday 4pm? I had assumed from the kickoff time it was on Sky, only to be confronted by Cardiff vs ****ty.

i'll guide you every step of the way ;)

**** it , i dont want that **** anymore. i just went to the link amor sent...clicked the tottenham v swansea ........had to download some app...and then my AVG detected a trojan horse....now my home page is going to some weird default site ...and prior to that i couldnt open my internet

i am happy to remain in the dark about technology and all things internet. you kids can condescend and patronise all you want

peace out. i'll be checking the commentary and watch the highlights tonight

The punditry on my stream is just awful. Get the feeling the commentary will be even worse...Looking forward to this though

Back