• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

It baffles me how people can buy into the ITK ****, nobody has any idea whatsoever what is going to happen. It's all just guess work.

Regarding Willian, bullet dodged imho. £30m+ was way too much for him and we would be wise to keep clear of his agent.

Regarding Willian, bullet dodged imho. £30m+ was way too much for him and we would be wise to keep clear of his agent.

The fact that he was a major target of AVB's meant that I really wanted us to get him. But I definitely agree with the second part of your statement.

The fact that he was a major target of AVB's meant that I really wanted us to get him. But I definitely agree with the second part of your statement.

AVB should have predicted this would happen...he knows Mourinho, he knows Abramovich, he knows what Joorabchian is like and the links he has with Chelsea.

I'm inclined to agree about Willian being a tad over-priced. These Russian-Ukranian-Kazakh clubs that acquire these players have to pay far above market value to lure them out there, completely distorting their true value.

If Willian was as good as his inflated value suggests, he'd have been far more involved in Brazil's set up than a 2011 friendly and a few U-20 run outs. That's a nation hungry for success next summer and every possible resource would be looked at. He's not been chosen and I'm sure they have had good reason. Perhaps 'non-footballing reasons'.

Last edited:
Fair play to JJ. When everyone else said that Willian was a done deal he said it wasn't. And when all the ITKs came out and said Bale would stay he said he'd be off.

But JJ came out and said this morning that there was no agreement between us And Real as of yet... Just pointing out.

Having said that, he does know more than the others.

Fair play to JJ. When everyone else said that Willian was a done deal he said it wasn't. And when all the ITKs came out and said Bale would stay he said he'd be off.

I pointed out several times that the deal was yet to be concluded. So u guess that I must be ITK too.

Where: COYS
When: 23rd August
Who: Atlantayid

Atlanta Yid on COYS: Re Willian

I am gob smacked by this

He was in the office to sign the papers fact while their the offer came in from Chealski fact.
We were no more than thirty minutes away from tying up this deal.
AVB want him Levy thought it was to much money but was willing to do the deal because he has 100% faith in AVB
Lets just hope we get the rest of our targets

I am gob smacked by this

He was in the office to sign the papers fact while their the offer came in from Chealski fact.
AVB want him Levy thought it was to much money but was willing to do the deal because he has 100% faith in AVB

I'm not.

Curiouser and curiouser. A repeat Ricketts saga?

I am gob smacked by this

Arent they supposed to be tell us something we dont know.
We knew all this through journo yesterday evening.

Arent they supposed to be tell us something we dont know.
We knew all this through journo yesterday evening.

Since when? They have no obligations towards us. Some like a bit of attention, others even have snippets to share. It's EXTREMELY likely that any sources they have are pretty much the same as any journalist would have. You can take the ITK as an added source of rumours, to either confirm or deny what's already out there and occasionally you can even get something nobody had thought of (which is very rare given the amount of "journalists" and other attention seekers on twitter that make stuff up).

And those of you that don't believe anything ITK, why are you still wasting your time in this thread? ;)

Hertyid on COYS:

I don't know what to say.Our lawyers had his passport for work permit.It was done.Unbelievable.Not quite sure how this happened.

Who: Hertyid

Hertyid on COYS: Re Willian

I don't know what to say.Our lawyers had his passport for work permit.It was done.Unbelievable.Not quite sure how this happened.

Who: The Cobra
When: 22nd August
Where: TFC

Don't be surprised if we finally get Damiao.

Adebayor & Defoe are being hawked around by Baldini.

AVB wants them both gone..

Back