• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

The Goat:

As far as we were concerned it was done. Everything agreed and the paperwork had begun to be processed. However Anzhi are now messing us around and have "rejected" our bid, despite previously agreeing. Lots of games going on by different parties and still unclear whether this is a tactic on their part.

Jasper on SO

All agreed and what you would perceive as formalities done. Told it is to do with Anzi playing silly buggers. Now as I said up to anyone to believe or reject.

The Journalist re; willian

i was told that all the paperwork has been sent off and tottenham were just awaiting approval.
things are complicated now. all agents fault.

Hertyid on COYS:

Ok so some crossed wires here, and I will admit that my info is not as good as POTL and nothing is done until OS says so.

But

One of my guys did his medical on wed evening.
He was at training ground for meet and greet.
He agreed personal terms.
We agreed fee.
Work permit was applied for 100%.

I find it hard to believe that Chelsea, who have about 7 excellent players in Willian's position, have come in and offered 40m for a player they don't need. Take a step back and think. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, de Bruyne. Why would they spend 40m on Willian and where would he play?

Willian is coming to WHL.

---
Later:

Big day tomorrow. Time for bed.
Believe.
COYS

The original JJetset @jetsetyid Protected account

RM not budging on Bale fee! Hope this ends badly(for them)!

Thanks for the updates, Jordinho :) Been away for some hours, and suddenly its all Texas Hold'em.... Lets see tomorrow, or Saturday, or the day after. Will for sure be a frantic end of the transfer window.

Hertyid on COYS:

Ok so some crossed wires here, and I will admit that my info is not as good as POTL and nothing is done until OS says so.

But

We agreed fee.

I find it hard to believe that Chelsea, who have about 7 excellent players in Willian's position, have come in and offered 40m for a player they don't need. Take a step back and think. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, de Bruyne. Why would they spend 40m on Willian and where would he play?

---
Later:

Believe.
COYS

ITK Tip #1493: Never say this.

Who: The Journalist
When: 23rd August
Where: SC

Re Willian

The Journalist said: ↑

Just to reiterate what I said last night.
Tottenham sent off the paperwork and were just waiting for approval.
I don’t know the legalities of that.

If his license has been changed; can’t see a way out if. But that is opinion.

Last edited:
Who: JJetset
When: 23rd August
Where: SC

JJetset said: ↑

As promised(or maybe i said it on ****ter?) I have a little update on Willian.
Chelsea are in for him, as they can and will meet his salary request.
We are still there and in the deal but its not decided yet.
They obviously do have many players already in that role but Moses will leave and JM apparently feels that Willian gives them more options, as he will for us.
Wait and see for now.

The Goat is hearing that although there is interest from Chelsea, Willian's people are working on a move to Spurs.

The Goat is hearing that although there is interest from Chelsea, Willian's people are working on a move to Spurs.

The Guardian just claimed that Willian's move to Spurs is definitely OFF. Wonder whether The Goat has a better source than the Guardian journo?

Hertyid on COYS:

Ok so some crossed wires here, and I will admit that my info is not good and nothing is done until OS says so.

But

We agreed fee.

---
Later:

Believe.
COYS

Corrected.

Back