• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

POTL is insisiting that we will get Willian.............

Who: PoTL
Where: COYS
When: August 22nd

In response to the panic over SSN's rapid series of conflicting reports regarding Willian

First and last time I will ever respond to anything like this. Only because you are all panicking and I am being asked.
SSN are a joke. An absolute joke.

Everyone is free to believe the info given from any source they wish.

POTL

Phew!! That's a relief, then!

well what can we say......circle of life livepool-spurs-Chelsea.......

in terms of a world cup place spurs make sense....but no doubt money will out....

gutting if true but we have to move on...if we have signed off Bale then oh dear.

In response to the panic over SSN's rapid series of conflicting reports regarding Willian

First and last time I will ever respond to anything like this. Only because you are all panicking and I am being asked.

POTL

When he signs for Chelski PoTL will inform us that he was referring to another story they reported 3 weeks ago.

POTL is possibly the biggest of a large pool of jokers.
Knows no more about what is going on than my dog.

3276268547.jpg

POTL

Just f u ck off and die.

Whether they have actually bid or not, you can bet this comes from Joorabchian in an attempt to squeeze more money out of it for himself .

Quite possibly. Also possible that it's from the Anzhi owner who got his mate to put in a semi-serious bid to force Levy to up his bid.

If Chelsea really wanted him why not get involved earlier? Surely they could have gotten the inside track on this either through the Anzhi owner or through Kia.

Fingers crossed...

I will be ****ed off if this is true. In fact, i am more annoyed about this than any other transfer, with the exception of the Campbell betrayal of course.
When the rumours started i thought it could only be Utd or Arsenal that would need him.
Then i thought it would be a bit classless and below the belt to bid as the guy is about to sign on the dotted line. That's why it came as no surprise when that bidder was Chelscum.
They have no morals or ethics. How do you think the Russian got his fortune and kept hold of it?

Last edited:
I love the fact that when we appeared to nick him from Liverpool that was fair game, but now, well he's had a medical so it's very different....!

Probably going to Utd as part of the Rooney deal, hence the need for Willian. Thanks a lot Jose ..

Mourhinio is a boring ****er. Its boring having him back.
He's old hat and should never have come back. Lets be honest, me and my Dad could bumble through managing Chelsea to success.

GHod, i despise Chelscum with a passion.

If this is true, i think they were worried about missing out on Rooney and then seeing the next best alternative go their most hated rivals. Buying Willian kills two birds with one stone.
They will probably end up sending Willian or Oscar or Hazard out on loan in January lol So much for ffp!!

Last edited:
I love the fact that when we appeared to nick him from Liverpool that was fair game, but now, well he's had a medical so it's very different....!

This is just like with Oscar last season. Chelsea see us closing in on a deal and then decide 'why the hell not, not like money's a problem. LOL'

We were never nicking him form Liverpool though. This is a guy who AVB has been after since he was at Chelsea and had visited our new training ground in the winter.

But you're right we shouldnt act as if Chelsea are stealing him from us or some pathetic ****e. Willian will go were his agent sends him, just like Anzhi.

y
Yes but this late in the day after the medical is completed and just about to sign on the dotted line?
Liverpool never got beyond initial discussions and never agreed a price.

not really.......this is football and transfers are a murky business....if its not all signed then we are open to this.......

we cant shat on Liverpool then cry when it happens to us I agree.....dog eat dog and Chelsea have bigger teeth...

its still gutting and hurts more as we couldn't seem to get any closer.....

I swear ssn have tried to **** on us all year.......

we all need to learn to keep a lid on things until things are made official (I include myself in that)

**** news day for spurs according to ssn.........or they are ****ing themselves laughing watching us have a meltdown....

Back