• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glue and Bellow ITK is flimflam Thread

No he doesnt need to scan all twitter just follow a few of the right people.

But it takes 5 seconds to search and see who he follows on twitter (i dont wanna step over the line and link his account or anything)

And he just follows https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland (belgian journo) who tweeted about it that morning before Mumorn got his 'text'.
Was this really even debatable before? i mean did someone actually believe the Chadli 'info' was from his source?

Is that the poster who claims to be VDV's mate and thinks the sun shines out of old 'Arrys bum crack?

I don't think so. I've never read that he is VDV's mate, and in this particular example he clearly has a dislike of Redknapp. So different guy. VDV's mate, Jesus H Christ there really are some attention seeking idiots around.

This is a weird one but a while ago your avatar made me laugh a bit to myself when I was just walking down the street, not even sure what reminded me of it, really random but it just popped in to my head. To further your brand you should get the picture on tshirts I reckon, I'd definitely buy one mate \o/

Can't decide if I'm worried or turned on about this! AuroRaman tees are being printed for the next gig. You'll get a share of the profits. As will Dayo (I think ) for coming up with the concept...

Who: Ghostofarmo
When: 28th July
Where: FTL

ghostofarmo on ftl:
top table..

spurs want..

wait for it..

150 mill for Bale..

What they've told Madrid.

Info's 100%.

Ha Ha. He's my new favourite ITK
(after Badger that is...sorry Badge)

Who: POTL
Re: Capoue
Where: COYS
Everything has NOW been agreed. Agressive midfielder. Franco did well again!

Damn! This guy actually looks pretty good and would be a decent singing in my view. But confirmation from POTL is a sure-fire guarantee that the deal will collapse.

Its true though. People who hate ITKs and the media need to actually stop and think... if these parties are annoying you - its you with the problem not them. Yeh some of them are tossers like Marca and some are ok - the tossers are the ones you disregard if they annoy you - what does that say about YOU?

I agree with all of that, I still love slating them though, not because they annoy me but much in the same was as we love to slate charlatans who pose as mediums for gullible people to believe in. In defense of ITKs they're not charlatans in the sense that they're profiting from people's gullibility. :)

Who: POTL
Re: Capoue
Where: COYS
Everything has NOW been agreed. Agressive midfielder. Franco did well again!

Damn! This guy actually looks pretty good and would be a decent singing in my view. But confirmation from POTL is a sure-fire guarantee that the deal will collapse.

I reckon POTL is Baldini's PA.

Re: The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Why aren't you posting this in the ITK bashing thread?

were is this thread mate?

i need to post in there to laugh about how no one mentioned this capoue fella. Those sad pathetic virgins in their mums front rooms ought to go back to tossing off over britney spears who whoever the current young startlet is.

Espen Vestgård Pettersson
Phantom Of The Lane, on 22 Aug 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:
Daniel will provide an explanation on Gareth.
POTL

COYS ITK POTL who never is wrong.

Just see this on facebook, spat tea all over the office, never wrong ??? oh dear..................

GB has said this before but it's ****ing hilarious how much it's painfully obvious these itk's don't know absolutely anything since Baldini has come in:ross:

Re: The Glue and Bellow ITK is Bull**** Thread

ITKs............

Done

Done

Dusted

Ours.

****ing idiots.

I hope their collective balls drop off and rot.

Back