• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

FFS.

Just seen the two Chelsea incidents. Ref was looking straight at both.

Definite red for the elbow, blatant handball by Terry. His arm was pointing at the sky, FFS.

Proof to me that the refs are either bent or useless. Or both.

Until we get these type of decisions in our favour, we will win nothing.

Bloody disgrace.

Chelsea - Good to see some things dont change isnt it, never known a team as lucky as they are

So to recap Ivanovic with blatant elbow not sent off then scores winning goal which was offsides 5 minutes later. Fast forward to injury time clear penalty not given to Villa on handball. Just another day at the office for Chelski FC make it stop!!!

Ron Harris says it's okay:

"Sometimes you get away with things and sometimes you don't, but the referee was near the incident and if he thought it was a deliberate elbow then he would have sent Ivanovic off.

"A lot of people were having a cry about John Terry's hand ball as well but I always believe by the end of the season they level themselves out.

"The same thing might happen next week for Aston Villa, and Paul Lambert will say something completely different."

Ron Harris says it's okay:

"Sometimes you get away with things and sometimes you don't, but the referee was near the incident and if he thought it was a deliberate elbow then he would have sent Ivanovic off.

"A lot of people were having a cry about John Terry's hand ball as well but I always believe by the end of the season they level themselves out.

"The same thing might happen next week for Aston Villa, and Paul Lambert will say something completely different."

stupid argument. heard this from other people too. where does this attempt at logic come from?

stupid argument. heard this from other people too. where does this attempt at logic come from?

If these things happened at complete random they would level themselves out in the end. One season might not be enough though, but it's not exactly random when the same clubs benefit all the time.

Not a good game to watch and nothing really to learn.

Pulis makes a good point about Swansea's attitude, though.

If these things happened at complete random they would level themselves out in the end. One season might not be enough though, but it's not exactly random when the same clubs benefit all the time.

There's no finite number of events where these things will level themselves out.

The idea that it would after a season is completely ridiculous.

If Benteke carries on like this, will those who called him a one season wonder admit they were wrong or will they call him a two season wonder? :-k

yeah, looks like I was wrong, I will add a caveat that he's not been up against a proper centre half yet though

yeah, looks like I was wrong, I will add a caveat that he's not been up against a proper centre half yet though

There are a lot of players that will shine early on. Does Michu look like a £25 million pound player?

Do we play long ball?

Just asking.

BSCFbc2CIAAAoeb.jpg:large

I'm going to put my neck on the line here, I think Ismail for Wolves will be playing in the Prem next season.

Back