• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ST waiting list updated. By what amount has everyone moved up by?

Down from 8,800 to 5,600 odd.

Is that correct? I find that number dosnt match what others are saying. Most of us seem to have moved about 600 places, not 3,000.

Not saying your lying, just don't see why some move at different rates

Yes, absolutely. I think it might be the case that movement is slower the closer you actually get to the top of the list. My jump may be to do with more casual folk not renewing as Bronze members. I asked how the Club worked the list out on another thread, as a friend of mine is 200 places higher than me, but I've twice as many loyalty points as him. Some-one answered that it goes by date of joining. I've been a Bronze member since 2005/06, I can't figure it out. I get to about 6 to 8 games a season.

Yes, absolutely. I think it might be the case that movement is slower the closer you actually get to the top of the list. My jump may be to do with more casual folk not renewing as Bronze members. I asked how the Club worked the list out on another thread, as a friend of mine is 200 places higher than me, but I've twice as many loyalty points as him. Some-one answered that it goes by date of joining. I've been a Bronze member since 2005/06, I can't figure it out. I get to about 6 to 8 games a season.

This. So really, as long as you keep renewing each season, you dont actually need to go to any games to keep moving up the list. All gaining LP's does for Members is give you a better chance of getting a ticket for the more lucrative away games that dont over-subscribe to ST Holders

This. So really, as long as you keep renewing each season, you dont actually need to go to any games to keep moving up the list. All gaining LP's does for Members is give you a better chance of getting a ticket for the more lucrative away games that dont over-subscribe to ST Holders

Thanks. I'm sure the Club have their reasons, but you'd think it would be worth them looking at the Bronze joining date and combining it with loyalty points to gauge those members (like yourself) who are actually likely to take a Season Ticket if offered. Under the present method it would appear that there could be a fair number of people ahead of you that rarely go to matches. Some might not even notice their yearly Direct Debit coming out!

This might even be a cunning plan by Dr Evil!

Moved up from 663 to 336 this year, decided not to take the restricted view or west stand tickets on offer.

Might have been better to take a restricted view seat, since once you're in you're in...
...the Club will always accommodate people who want to move their ST if they don't want to stay where they are because of the swearing / offensive behaviour of those surrounding them.
I know 4 guys who have moved near us for by using that one.

Hmm, next season it is then. Plus I can pay for the ticket by selling a few games on stub hub ;)

I just renewed my Bronze membership yesterday.... I forgot as I moved house/ didnt have the spare cash....

I managed to blag it to keep my loyalty points (210) but I thought you guys might like to know that as I am bottom of the season ticket waiting list what position I am!

not quite the 100000 waiting list last I heard that was rumoured lol

Back