• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Some people still believe in honour and someone's word. Especially when relationships have been built over years. Let me tell you African, this makes me a
'mug' too, and good. I don't give a flying fudge. I will continue to believe when I feel belief is worth it, in people, in whatever. I will not ever believe that every single person I encounter is going to fudge me at some point in my life. Honestly? if I take that approach in my life, what's the point in living? Just to make sure I don't get fudged over? Not for me thanks, and I can tell you, the nature of my work and lifestyle is such that you could take that route if you wanted to...I won't.

As for the price, well even though you feel you've got it covered my friend, the TRUTH is that Madrid are absolutely NOT going to pony up 100 million, or even 85...I'd be AMAZED if they cobbled together 60-65 million. They are looking to get him far cheaper than the sticker price.

Thirdly...I know you and KD don't want to believe it ('grown men they are' and all that) but theses kids have had agents since they were young. How big a role in the Bale family life would you assume Barnet has played? In the last 9 years?

Your last comment about 'a queue of Nigerians seeing the serious hustle of real life' is interesting...I have no doubt you're right in some cases. But you are guilty of applying your experiences (observed or self-realized) through other walks of life. Not everything is a 'serious hustle of real life', some things are still about honorable, decent people.

The only mistake I, and several others it would appear, made, was in believing what they were told. I include the likes of BT execs and NBC in that. And if you still think they're all naive not to see ALL football as one big 'hustle' where no-one's word is worth a brick, then should you visit N17 tomorrow and show all these 'macarons' what they were too blind to see. If you get pas the gates and manage to be shown to an office where Levy takes your phone call, let us know what he says.

well, thats you, you're the guy with egg on the face cause people take advantage of you naievity . thats fine. i'm not as bothered or surprised either way. its a win win for us in a scenario that was most likely going to happen. i thought this outcome to be common sense but apparently it must be my special gift? seeing as top dogs couldnt even see this thing happening. I mean reallY? i dont want them running my business if promises on a word or a simple handshake is what it takes for them to start trusting. Sign something, get a witness, put down a down payment and put some security on that deal...then i am happy.

"As for the price, well even though you feel you've got it covered my friend, the TRUTH is that Madrid are absolutely NOT going to pony up 100 million, or even 85...I'd be AMAZED if they cobbled together 60-65 million. They are looking to get him far cheaper than the sticker price."

you made everything above there up about me having ...something...covered. not sure what though..i never mentioned anything about price...i said we were always game for the right price sure. That price is anyone's guess but me trusting levy like i do i have no doubt it would be a world record fee. Plus dont get bitter about the footballer and his agent, i mean seriously ...i feel like saying some words but there is no need to..how can you even feel that aggrieved that a young footballer wants to play in one of the top three teams on earth? If bale was brick you wouldnt look sideways when we sold him..you'd stare him in the face...smile and say bye bye, where is the loyalty there? if this kid wants to play for the better teams in the world...then son...pack yo bags,,,but you aint forcing nothing on our end. you signed a contract..a business deal....keep up your end. simple.

And while we are at it with this agents thing...who the fudge cares ...the agent has a job to do and they have their own personal interests.....they are on the hustle too on a global scale. Of course they are going to try to get paid....and they do. who gives a brick...thats part of a grown mans world of football. we dont have to like it, but thats how footy is now
And speaking of which..since when did i even say i didnt believe agents pull players strings when i know for a fact that they do....LOL. AGAIN..you made that little line about me up. i'm sensing a trend here ......actually you know what. no biggie, attribute anything you want to me and KD...even though its side from the issue, point is someone whispered something in your ear and you bought it completely, you got stung....you got stung on modric also...and i am guessing you'll get stung again when you attach yourself to the next superstar that we have. Its called being a fan..aka a fanatic. nothing wrong with that, when you start getting touchy about people calling you up on stuff that you claim is factual and clearly isnt? that bit needs a bit of checking

i will visit these execs actually, but alas, somehow with old money..smart brains and excellent degrees from prestigious schools i fear that i wouldnt be able to get into their club. but fudge me they need people like me to watch their pockets cause clearly these guys are getting punked.

Dont put Levy in there, dont even try to embarrass that shark of a business man, he saw all this coming and he was always ready. Levy isnt naive , Levy IS THAT GUY that will stick a knife in you for his constituents. If levy has a bunch of guys like the people that words on face value its no wonder the man is considered to be a Titan in business.

Oh another thing...corporate execs get swindled ALL the time. they have budget for stuff like that. So yes, these high end execs get it in the neck too. just cause you are an exec at NBC or BT dont give you special powers against that sort of thing.

You know what, i'm going to come out and say it...i dont believe these execs are actually surprised. dissapointed ? yes/......upset? yes........shocked and surprised with staggering disbelief? never

Good luck to Gareth. I hope he becomes a true great. Unfortunately we'll never be able to afford to one day get him back. I don blame any player for wanting to leave for a bigger club, especially when they have no attachment to our club in the way we do.

But it always stings to see a player turn his back on our club because we're not big enough. I truly wish in my lifetime we will climb the ladder and one day be crowned kings of England and Europe. It's not the reason I support spurs,but dam it would be good and look down at these other giants from our lofty perch.

COYS

Who si this Morata chap? A striker but any good? I mean Portillo or whatever was good as well - remember him?

Striker, been compared to Morientes. Wiki has him at 6ft 2in - (or 1.87m on a rational scale).

I saw him in a couple of games during the u21 euros this summer where he started as a sub, but ended up as the top scorer. Looked fairly strong and good in the air as you would expect from someone his size, but also a fairly clinical finisher and good to very good with the ball at his feet. The comparison with Morientes didn't look out of place, although if anything he seemed a bit quicker and athletic than Morientes to me at least.

Highly rated by what has been coming out of Spain at least. If he's good enough to become top class I have no idea, but if we can get him for a reasonable fee and have him as our young striker option in our squad I would be very happy with that.

Good luck to Gareth. I hope he becomes a true great. Unfortunately we'll never be able to afford to one day get him back. I don blame any player for wanting to leave for a bigger club, especially when they have no attachment to our club in the way we do.

But it always stings to see a player turn his back on our club because we're not big enough. I truly wish in my lifetime we will climb the ladder and one day be crowned kings of England and Europe. It's not the reason I support spurs,but dam it would be good and look down at these other giants from our lofty perch.

COYS

Thats what frustrates me. We go on about the ambition of the player but what about the ambition of the club? we can't become a big club/great side if we always sell our best players.

F-ing great!! I have a bet with a ****y Gooner at work that Bale wouldn't be leaving.

I said i'd buy him lunch for a week if he did:cry:

Who si this Morata chap? A striker but any good? I mean Portillo or whatever was good as well - remember him?

FraizerCampbell_2328115.jpg

It's eating you up inside spooks. I can sense it

I fooled myself for far too long on this. Bale wants Madrid. I think I've wasted far too much time seeing it through my own eyes, as Bale would see it if Bale was me.

I hope Spurs fans don't embarrass themselves by aiming abuse at him. Wish he could give us another season, but that isn't going to happen.

My concern know is - we need a game changer. How the heck can you pick up one of them for something less than the amount we're going to get for Bale?

I fooled myself for far too long on this. Bale wants Madrid. I think I've wasted far too much time seeing it through my own eyes, as Bale would see it if Bale was me.

I hope Spurs fans don't embarrass themselves by aiming abuse at him. Wish he could give us another season, but that isn't going to happen.

My concern know is - we need a game changer. How the heck can you pick up one of them for something less than the amount we're going to get for Bale?

I think our club need to take gambles on younger prodigies in our efforts to find our next game changer. I think spend big on one of these young German kids, Draxler or one of them.

It's inevitable that one or two ****y idiots would yell something at Bale but generally I think most of the faithful has nothing but love for Bale

I hope he smashes it up in Madrid. I still think he could have done with another season in the Prem.

I think our club need to take gambles on younger prodigies in our efforts to find our next game changer. I think spend big on one of these young German kids, Draxler or one of them.

It's inevitable that one or two ****y idiots would yell something at Bale but generally I think most of the faithful has nothing but love for Bale

I hope you're right; if things are still in the balance it would possibly give Bale and Madrid motivation to sway things their way

I hope he smashes it up in Madrid. I still think he could have done with another season in the Prem.

It could be hit or miss; for all Madrid's money and 'prestige' they run themselves like a bit if a joke club. 50/50 that Madrid politics and the dressing room dynamics could put him on their player scrap-heap (like Sahin, VDV, Sneijder, Modric etc etc)

What an insane summer...from strong purchases and stability to bizarre reversals and the knowledge that there is a brickload more turbulence coming between incomings and outgoings...I always say I never remember a close-season like this, but this takes the biscuit.

It'll be hit and miss; for all Madrid's money and 'prestige' they run themselves like a bit if a joke club. 50/50 that Madrid politics and the dressing room dynamics could put him on their player scrap-heap (like Sahin, VDV, Sneijder, etc etc)

they destroyed kaka who waas my favourite player in the world at the time

It'll be hit and miss; for all Madrid's money and 'prestige' they run themselves like a bit if a joke club. 50/50 that Madrid politics and the dressing room dynamics could put him on their player scrap-heap (like Sahin, VDV, Sneijder, etc etc)

Which is why its ballsy for him to want to go there now, at the age of 24, and put himself in amongst the egos and politics.

It could go to sh*t. But I think he wants this so much he'll make it work.

Seriously, if Ronaldo is still there, its going to be insane watching them play together.

Back