• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ST waiting list / ST news

Howard Webb

Clive Wilson
Has anyone been offered a ST for the coming season? I'm hearing lots of talk, no packs sent out for members yet either...

Anyone got the new access cards? Or had their position updated?

I got my new ST access card weeks ago, membership pack through today but the pin badge was missing

Pin badge, some post cards and a piece of card reminiscent of (but a Spurs version) the stuff that came with the Sergeant Pepper album.

I got my ST card a couple of weeks back (about time - still no wallet though - everyone else had one)

Got my ST pack today - a couple of postcards, some spurs sayings and motto's, a pin badge and free Spurs TV.

I was offered an ST for anywhere in the stadium except South. I declined and I think I'm somewhere in the top 200 on the waiting list (can't find where its listed on the site)

I was offered an ST for anywhere in the stadium except South. I declined and I think I'm somewhere in the top 200 on the waiting list (can't find where its listed on the site)

should have taken one in the east lower, where the real fans sit ;)

Got offered a season ticket yesterday afternoon. Gonna take it in the North Stand lower, been told we have until the 1st August to respond and it only starts from the Chelski game. Me, my dad, brother and mate all joined at the same time about 8 years ago but it is starting to look like we will all have to sit on our own for the season at least...

I usually toss the label badges but, this time, I cut the "One Hotspur 2013-14" bit off the bottom and kept it. Looks a much better little badge now.

Have they not sent out the replacement membership cards yet (not a season ticket card, just bog standard Bronze One Hotspur)? Weren't we supposed to be getting a new one this year?

Back