• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I apologise then mate, I thought you was referring to Mumorm. I can see where KD is coming from too, and for the vast majority of ITK he is correct, but to attack Mumorm like that I find a little bit unfair as he isn't attention seeking IMO regardless of whether it happens this weekend or not....

Lets be honest though murmon said he would sign (by signing most people imply that it will also be announced) then Mumorn tried to pull a fast one saying 'oh but i didnt say it would be announced' - which is a bit of a wimpish statement and childish if im honest.

Anyways when is he signing haha

Even if Mumorn isnt right he doesnt the deserve the non-stop bullying and baiting being directed at him by a few posters the last few days

Its the internet and a football forum dont know why people take it so seriously

You're saying it's the internet and shouldn't be taken seriously - and then complain about people bullying :-s

You're saying it's the internet and shouldn't be taken seriously - and then complain about people bullying :-s

Its not playful banter though it is actual bullying and constant baiting trying to get a rise out of him, which he is doing the right thing and ignoring

Even if Mumorn isnt right he doesnt the deserve the non-stop bullying and baiting being directed at him by a few posters the last few days

Its the internet and a football forum dont know why people take it so seriously

I never used to take it seriously but now i take it deadly seriously, you see i learnt the lesson that you can not do or say anything that can be interrupted anyway to be what someone might find offensive. So anyone bullying Mumorn and i will be compelled to report them. It is not what i would have wanted but that is what this country has become.

Free speach is not allowed and even in a fun way joking if someone is likely to find some part of it offensive is massively wrong. It is what the people of a certain ilk wanted and they have their wish.

So be warned if i see anyone indulging in bullying on here i will have to report them.

Lets be honest though murmon said he would sign (by signing most people imply that it will also be announced) then Mumorn tried to pull a fast one saying 'oh but i didnt say it would be announced' - which is a bit of a wimpish statement and childish if im honest.

Anyways when is he signing haha

Well not really, players have often signed and its taken a while for official confirmation. So many examples for us, there's always red tape etc once a deal is done. Don't need to remind you how slow our OS is, and Valencia might not want to announce until their replacement for him is proprly secured...

Its not playful banter though it is actual bullying and constant baiting trying to get a rise out of him, which he is doing the right thing and ignoring

He posted himself that he expected this kind of response if he was wrong. He can take his licks without needing an internet bodyguard I'm sure. After all, it is only the internet.

He posted himself that he expected this kind of response if he was wrong. He can take his licks without needing an internet bodyguard I'm sure. After all, it is only the internet.

Yeh im sure he can, just dont see why people get so stroppy over ITK and so called ITK, its football at the end of the day

my source is telling me Soldado is at Valencia's training ground. 100% nailed on. dont shoot the messenger

First of all, unless Valencia train is snappy white polo shirts and aviator glasses, the article and photos tell us nothing.

Secondly, this whole bizzo of Soldardo turning up to preseason meaning our deal is off, is just pure ITK nonsense in itself. Why would it make any difference?

Thirdly, Marky can I hold you to the no-bullying stance in the Ashes thread?

I never used to take it seriously but now i take it deadly seriously, you see i learnt the lesson that you can not do or say anything that can be interrupted anyway to be what someone might find offensive. So anyone bullying Mumorn and i will be compelled to report them. It is not what i would have wanted but that is what this country has become.

Free speach is not allowed and even in a fun way joking if someone is likely to find some part of it offensive is massively wrong. It is what the people of a certain ilk wanted and they have their wish.

So be warned if i see anyone indulging in bullying on here i will have to report them.

War on Bellends.

First of all, unless Valencia train is snappy white polo shirts and aviator glasses, the article and photos tell us nothing.

Secondly, this whole bizzo of Soldardo turning up to preseason meaning our deal is off, is just pure ITK nonsense in itself. Why would it make any difference?

Thirdly, Marky can I hold you to the no-bullying stance in the Ashes thread?

exactly, maybe Soldado turned up today to clear his locker and say goodbye to everyone. Im sure he will attend the match against AC tonight too, possibly even say goodbye to the fans if an official announcement is made by tonight

thats just me hoping :)

Especially when those bodyguard couldn't really give a toss about "the bullying being directed at Mumorn" or Mumorn in general and is saying this for other reasons :ross:.

Anyway as Mumorn himself knows, i always make a point to let the poster himself know i mean no ill feelings towards them (hence me pm'ing Mumorn last week because i felt i carried on the wrestling references too much). Do i believe Mumorn has a source? hell no i think he's making the whole thing up but i won't direct anything else at him regarding itk....until sunday.

I love Spurs, but it's a bit sad how much people really care about this kind of brick. We sign him, we don't. Mumorn's right, he's not. It doesn't affect my life very much at all.

I hope we sign a striker but I couldn't give two bricks who says what on here.

Especially when those bodyguard couldn't really give a toss about "the bullying being directed at Mumorn" or Mumorn in general and is saying this for other reasons :ross:.

Anyway as Mumorn himself knows, i always make a point to let the poster himself know i mean no ill feelings towards them (hence me pm'ing Mumorn last week because i felt i carried on the wrestling references too much). Do i believe Mumorn has a source? hell no i think he's making the whole thing up but i won't direct anything else at him regarding itk....until sunday.

So you cnut people off for 2 days solid in full view of the forum and mods but PM them saying its only for show I dont mean it...

Ah thats fine then, did you put a smiley face at the end of your apology too ???

So you cnut people off for 2 days solid in full view of the forum and mods but PM them saying its only for show I dont mean it...

Ah thats fine then, did you put a smiley face at the end of your apology too ???

i didn't apologise for the itk stuff so read again.

Anyway as long as the so called 'victim' understands and is perfectly fine with it (even joking about it himself) i couldn't really care what the bodyguard feels :ross:. Try again Marky :ross:

Back