• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Rebrab
Where: SC
When: 24/07/13

Quick update - no idea what has been said today. Nothing too groundbreaking just establishing what's true and what isn't.

Valencia manager, president don't want to sell, board are willing and being pushed. Breakdown in move was because Gameiro was no longer an option for Valencia, baldini had been told he was available and had used this as part of his negotiations for soldado. Also obviously the fee is an issue but a solvable one.

If done fee won't be 30m euros

looks like the mod police are out in force, any chance you can let me know why you delete posts rather than going on a power trip ? you know, that way I'll know why it was deleted in the first place. fudging sigh.

looks like the mod police are out in force, any chance you can let me know why you delete posts rather than going on a power trip ? you know, that way I'll know why it was deleted in the first place. fudging sigh.

Not that Ive checked but could it of been moved to the Glue and Bellow thread if you was slting ITK?

Something about sardines, and seagulls following the trawler.

Don't shoot the messenger but Soldado likes Sardines.

The Cobra: Soldado all but a formality now. Except to hear something soon, maybe as early as later tonight. We are also close to one or two others as well

Can we have a Beaver?

Other forums will go pots ... Beaver has just revealed that this will be the big one of the summer

The Cobra: Soldado all but a formality now. Except to hear something soon, maybe as early as later tonight. We are also close to one or two others as well

If Soldado happens at the right price I'm all for it, but I'm struggling to see where we desperately need other players in our squad, we need to be selling a few first surely.

Back