• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

IF its true that we have made a revised offer because we have found out Valencia have lined up a replacement, I dont get it....what have the two things got in common. Valencia value their player at a certain price, and if they sell they have to buy a replacement. Thats their business. If we had already made an offer which apparently was close to what Valencia want, we must have been happy to offer that amount so why not just leave it on the table???

I guess part of the valuation of the player was because it left Valencia having to find an adequate replacement, if they already have that then I guess he has less value to them. Also, if they have already lined up a replacement it probably indicates that they are looking to cash in on him.

I guess part of the valuation of the player was because it left Valencia having to find an adequate replacement, if they already have that then I guess he has less value to them. Also, if they have already lined up a replacement it probably indicates that they are looking to cash in on him.

i see that but how will Levy feel if Real do the same in a years time with regards to Bale??? im sure he wont like it and accept it if after nearly coming to an agreement on a price Real suddenly withdraw that offer and want to negotiate a lower fee just because they found out that we have Bale's replacement signed and sealed already

could be doomed to failure lol. fudging tossers, could they try and make it sound anymore ott ?

lol not really....... imo depends on whether anyone else comes in for him and how skint Valencia really are.........

things will move on this soon - all there talk (Valencia) leads me to believe they want to sell but pull off a Napoli like coup where the buyout is met....... maybe some of Valencia's directors will get itchy if no other interested parties come in and it looks like we are moving for other targets......from avb comments we are serious but trying to get the best deal.....

All fun and games but I wouldn't rule this deal out as being dead......its all a game for a few days. we have made a decent offer but its below what they want and will make them look foolish to Valencia fans if they accept... though in a short while they maybe more flexible.......gonna have to see what pans out till early august.... still time to get the striker in but like most of us fans im sweating about it............that's the reason for so called ott reactions from press/fans . Baldi & levy will hopefully keep their cool.

Spurs News Forum ‏@SpursNewsForum 5m

AS now reporting that the deal is far from dead and negotiations between the two clubs will continue #coys #thfc

Soldado's wears the number 9 at Valencia.......The number 9 shirt at Spurs is available. Its fcuking meant to be!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what fudges me off : people jumping on any negative twitter gossip as though it's gospel and using it as a stick to beat the club with.

well everyone jumped on the positive twitter gossip last night and now they are jumping on the negative stuff....its human nature, its football, ups and downs, we want a striker, weve waited for a top striker for toooooooooooooooooooo long......its frustraaaaaaaaaaaaaating

:)

What shocks me is after years of this transfer game people can't see the difference in the reliability of different sources.

@spurspanyol today is not a good source of reliable information.

Graham Hunter last nights main source is.

well everyone jumped on the positive twitter gossip last night and now they are jumping on the negative stuff....its human nature, its football, ups and downs, we want a striker, weve waited for a top striker for toooooooooooooooooooo long......its frustraaaaaaaaaaaaaating

:)

Good post.

of course we dont know if its true or not, I mean Levy doesnt have any previous in low balling on deals does he, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This pretty well sums it up - the majority of these low balling stories aren't even based on anything more than hear say or rumor - so everytime it pops up people will swallow it without a seconds thought

So, if it's good news from twiter, they are idiots, ITK, time wasters.

If it's bad news from twitter, let's believe it, I hate Levy, why do they lie to the fans?

Load of tosh.

That seems how people operate.

It's funny to see many of the forums biggest ITK detractors swallow any old rumor on twitter if it falls in with their agenda

This pretty well sums it up - the majority of these low balling stories aren't even based on anything more than hear say or rumor - so everytime it pops up people will swallow it without a seconds thought

The guy who made it up has 359 followers on twitter.

Hear say? there's been countless times where Levy has been called out on his negotiation tactics by other clubs. He didn't just build this reputation for no reason.

That seems how people operate.

It's funny to see many of the forums biggest ITK detractors swallow any old rumor on twitter if it falls in with their agenda

That's not how it operates and you know it. Personally:

good or bad news from twitter = depends who is tweeting it.

good or bad news from itk's = they're talking out of their arse.

Back