• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I happened to be in the company of Joe Lewis' daughter tonight...a bit of a strange connection but she was really sweet and talked Spurs with me the whole night. I told her about Benteke to which she said "you've upset me...what will we do now?" She also said that Joe is definitely planning on spending a lot more than he has before.

AVB isn't leaving, neither is Bale but she feels he'll be off next season. He's sick of being kicked and wants to play with better players. Also said that they'd get rid of Adebayor in a heartbeat.

At one point, she pulled up her email and every morning Spurs send one out on the latest gossip. I'm not sure why, but I thought it was interesting that they kept such close tabs on the newspapers.

Anyway, a little bit of info...I was happy to hear that her dad is planning on spending this summer. But apart from that no amazing news.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on in good faith and all the other ITK bs lines etc etc

I happened to be in the company of Joe Lewis' daughter tonight...a bit of a strange connection but she was really sweet and talked Spurs with me the whole night. I told her about Benteke to which she said "you've upset me...what will we do now?" She also said that Joe is definitely planning on spending a lot more than he has before.

AVB isn't leaving, neither is Bale but she feels he'll be off next season. He's sick of being kicked and wants to play with better players. Also said that they'd get rid of Adebayor in a heartbeat.

At one point, she pulled up her email and every morning Spurs send one out on the latest gossip. I'm not sure why, but I thought it was interesting that they kept such close tabs on the newspapers.

Anyway, a little bit of info...I was happy to hear that her dad is planning on spending this summer. But apart from that no amazing news.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on in good faith and all the other ITK bs lines etc etc

Course he wont get kicked at all in La Liga will hahahahahaha

i happened to be in the company of joe lewis' daughter tonight...a bit of a strange connection but she was really sweet and talked spurs with me the whole night. I told her about benteke to which she said "you've upset me...what will we do now?" she also said that joe is definitely planning on spending a lot more than he has before.

Avb isn't leaving, neither is bale but she feels he'll be off next season. He's sick of being kicked and wants to play with better players. Also said that they'd get rid of adebayor in a heartbeat.

At one point, she pulled up her email and every morning spurs send one out on the latest gossip. I'm not sure why, but i thought it was interesting that they kept such close tabs on the newspapers.

Anyway, a little bit of info...i was happy to hear that her dad is planning on spending this summer. But apart from that no amazing news.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on in good faith and all the other itk bs lines etc etc

ttiuwp

Bubble44 on SO

Here is some gossip for you , my son met a football agent today. He told my son that we had bid £13mill and a certain brazilian goalkeeper for Bernard but it was rejected. He felt that Bernard was more likely to join Spurs rather the Arse or Liverpool.

He also said that he had heard that PSG are going to put a massive bid in for Bale and Levy will find it very difficult to turn it down.

He said that he didn't know anymore than that .

My son checked on google to make sure that he was a agent for the player he said was and it appears that he is.

Now he could have just been winding my son up , who knows

yidio on SC:

Still avoiding posting in most cases, but i want to put something straight here. We were never close to David Villa, we were never close to Mario Gomez, we were never close to Alvaro Negredo. We were touted as potential destinations for these players, but particularly with David Villa it was all blown out of proportion by the press/rumour boards - he was far from ever being a serious, realistic target. If the majority of us thought with our heads rather than our hearts, we could have worked this out despite the constant barrage of those telling us otherwise.

Benteke, however, is different. We did want him and we put a lot of work into it. However, those who made claims that deals were 'done in principle' etc were way off the mark. Nothing was ever close to being agreed with Aston Villa, therefore making any other 'deal' irrelevant. Would you sanction £25m of our limited transfer budget for Benteke? Well neither would Levy. AV informed Benteke of this and his option was then clear - stay on a low wage or stay on a high wage. Whether we come back before the end of the window or not is a different story - his new deal means pretty much nothing as he would still be sold at the right price, and he was identified from the beginning as an ideal, achievable striker target. Not over yet, but attention must move to the next one. Soldado & Osvaldo for example - real targets, the latter much more likely than the former. Good enough? I'm not sure.

We are still out there haggling in the traditional Levy way. We will sign a striker (and more). Baldini's arrival & AVB having a successful season are factors in why we are *hinting* at moving a little faster, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks - Levy is Levy and you'd be naive to think that has changed.

Is she his heir? Joe's pushing 80 after all and might want to slow down and take a back seat some day soon. What's the old saying - one generation earns the money, one enjoys it, and one loses it. She could be the enjoy it one.

Actually I think his son, who is Levy's old mate, is heir (though he apparently lives in Argentina and doesn't like football or something).

GB, as to avoid confusion, can you start referring to Leandro Damiao as Leandro Damiao or just Damiao. There is a player actually known as Leandro playing for Gremio/Palmeiras who we've also been linked to.

But then we can't have Sandro and Leandro as the new Hoddle and Waddle.

The other one is a winger anyway isn't he. I also think it was a joke link by someone - like the Jimmy Kong one.

Phantom of the Lane:

"Dzeko"

Not that I want to dignify this obvious bit of nonsense, but City and Chelsea should be begging us to take one of their strikers on loan. Yes it will strengthen us but for all games except against themselves.

It would give them an unfair advantage over their rivals for the league. Surely we can leverage off that.

Not that I want to dignify this obvious bit of nonsense, but City and Chelsea should be begging us to take one of their strikers on loan. Yes it will strengthen us but for all games except against themselves.

It would give them an unfair advantage over their rivals for the league. Surely we can leverage off that.

Lukaku. In a heartbeat.

Much more likely to happen with City than Chelsea I guess, due to respective boardroom relations.

Back