• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glue and Bellow ITK is flimflam Thread

Re: The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Ali Z
When: 18th July
Where: COYS

On Benteke: we are still apart they want a higher fee and sell on %, strong chance this will happen but it may drag.

1. Obviously were apart, if we were not we woul dhave signed him
2. re: % and sell on fee, we know, we can read the rags too.
3. Of course there is a strong change if were negotiating
4. Tell us something thats not fudging obvious or we dont already know

JJetset said:

Well just heard that it looks like we may have done a certain mr Benteke :0)
Pretty sure we have and sounds v optimistic.
Not putting my nads on the line 100% as still a few things to complete things change blah blah. but a deal in principle has been done 'apparently'.

e2g.gif

Hahahahahahaha ITK? Ah hahahahaha this window is proving they don't know crap - all the players we're told that ate nearly done and we follow for weeks never materialise the one that did (Paulinho ) wasn't mentioned until it was practically done and being reported as such in the press!

:ross:

ITKs my fudging arse!!!!

You are, to a man, a bunch of know nothing egotistical tossers

:ross:

Now, Rossi22, will you see why we have no time for them on this board?

Jjetset....................fudging owned.

JJetset said:

Well just heard that it looks like we may have done a certain mr Benteke :0)
Pretty sure we have and sounds v optimistic.
Not putting my nads on the line 100% as still a few things to complete things change blah blah. but a deal in principle has been done 'apparently'.

You just know that he's going to use that as a "get out of jail free card", and continue as if nothing happened...

Sooooo... Have Potl confirmed the Chadli signing yet? I know it's on the OS and all, but it just doesen't feel right untill he confirms it!

This is the best thread ever, I got banned on spurscommunity for daring to say the ITK'S are full of brick, looks like a blessing in disguise, I like it much better here!

Is there any limit to the brick these people post and their apologists accept? Write a load of drivel without even mentioning a player's name and when something occurs tell people that's what you were referencing.

Never mind pokers in the fire, porkers is a far more relevant word to describe the brick they write.

I really want to believe but these ITKs are just lying chancers trying to gain some kind of notoriety in a world that doesn't actually exist outside the internet.

Can we please delete all these I hate ITK quotes?

These people have their own thread for that stuff.

What a bunch of danchevs. Reminds me a bit of psychic readers and how much brick they're full of.

Do you watch psychic reader shows?

No, but as I mentioned in the ITK thread, there are sometimes those with actual genuine info. The rest of the crop (like potl and jjetset) are clowns as far as I'm concerned.
Psychic readers tend to get a lot of things wrong, but when they actually get a hit, people tend to remember that while forgetting about the misses.

Back