• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1882 Movement

Why post sh*t? Nothing worse than telling the same unfunny joke over and over. We used to get good discussions on here with a lot of sense being posted. Nowadays every thread is overtaken by the same idiots, squabbling over the same things or by stupid posts like yours above. No wonder GG is now seen by most as THFC version of RAWK, shame

Why post sh*t? Nothing worse than telling the same unfunny joke over and over. We used to get good discussions on here with a lot of sense being posted. Nowadays every thread is overtaken by the same idiots, squabbling over the same things or by stupid posts like yours above. No wonder GG is now seen by most as THFC version of RAWK, shame

was a bit of a long running joke between myself and nutter and also jimmyb no need to get so angry, for the record as i do not like to do things behind peoples backs i have reported your post as when i used to make similar posts i was pulled up on them.

I hope you can take this opportunity to think long and hard about your behaviour and modify it so your not seen as bullying and aggressive.

oh GHod i hope they do not come for this as i have just booked tickets and did hope that a youth game i would at least be able to watch it in peace and quiet.

Its on fella. Loud & proud.

When i walk down the street
alll the people i meet say,
hey, moussa, whats your name
i say my name is
Moussa Dembele
im better than Pele
i come from a town in Belgium - Antwerp.........

Its on fella. Loud & proud.

When i walk down the street
alll the people i meet say,
hey, moussa, whats your name
i say my name is
Moussa Dembele
im better than Pele
i come from a town in Belgium - Antwerp.........

if we shall score you will get a polite round of applause from me and nothing more[-(

1882 - Espanyol

http://www.thefighting(ock.co.uk/2013/06/1882-movement-espanyol-friendly/

We’ve agreed with the Club that block J, East Upper will hold 1882 for the friendly against Espanyol on 10 August 2013, 5:30pm KO at the Lane.

Tickets go on sale Monday 17 June 2013 and are priced at £20. Tottenham are offering subsidies for family bookings. More details here.

Those already familiar with the Movement might remember that this was the block where we sat for the Europa League Group game against Maribor. As such it means something to us. For many, Block J is the spiritual home of the 1882.

Visit 1882.org.uk for more information on the 1882 movement.

Re: 1882 - Espanyol

Yep. Brickies i imagine..... B&H R.I.P (although may get a reprieve?)

Row 1. Doubt if the block will sell out though so im sure we will be able to move seats. Need all the vocalists in close proximity.

I swear 1882 have sold out a block before? am I making things up?

I've booked block H as I've never been in a more 'rowdy' crowd before, was thinking J would sell out and H would have a few 1882 stragglers?

We took 1k-1.2k to Woolwich away. I think we have almost filled a block at the Lane a couple of times.

You should come and join us if you see an empty seat. Much more fun than most Premier League games.

In case anyone is interested, the seats in Block J are selling well but there are plenty left if you fancy a good sing-song while watching Paulinho, Villa & our panoply of other new signings make their home debuts.

Hello, I am going to book a family package for this game and will be bringing a youngster but was wondering if it might be a little too wild for a little`un in this block.
Might have to book seats in the Park lane where it will probably be a bit quieter and less raucous:lol:

Not bad..

My Block J gamble might pay off and some of the atmosphere might spill over then :eek:)

Block J is SOLD OUT, sweet!

Block H is almost sold out, I wonder how many of the Block H fans are 1882 stragglers? Most of the stadium has sold really well considering there's a few weeks to go.

Always tricky to gauge if all tickets sold in the 'allocated' blocks are 1882. Much like some of the home games, it can be diluted. Although pre-season friendly should be a good laugh.

Always tricky to gauge if all tickets sold in the 'allocated' blocks are 1882. Much like some of the home games, it can be diluted. Although pre-season friendly should be a good laugh.

if it wasn't for the influence of 1882 I'd expect Block J to sell as many tickets as the block at the other end of the stand, Block A.

Block A has sold maybe 10% of the tickets Block J has? So by my logic at least 90% of block J is 1882, which makes me think that 1882 stragglers could well be sitting in block H as well.

There are a couple of seats available in block H, right next to Block J, if anyone wants to get involved.

Back