• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why don't we scream?

onlyme

Banned
Gareth Bale got a yellow card for diving against Sunderland when it should have been a penalty.
Our manager was a toff as usual and hardly caused a ripple when complaining.
Fergie would have screamed the gaff down.
A decision here or there means the difference between ECL or Europa League.

Because we have dignity and integrity. Two things that make us better than other clubs.

Unfortunately Ossie is correct - read dignity and integrity with 'politeness'. We can act with dignity and integrity but if we are recieving the same - which we are clearly not.

Decisions cost money and cost us players.

Gareth Bale got a yellow card for diving against Sunderland when it should have been a penalty.
Our manager was a toff as usual and hardly caused a ripple when complaining.
Fergie would have screamed the gaff down.
A decision here or there means the difference between ECL or Europa League.

Did you watch the game?

AVB went absolutely bat brick crazy.

And the fans were booing and screaming at the ref for a good 15 minutes.

What good is complaining afterwards? Mark Hughes is the type of manager who moans about decisions even when his teams have won, would anyone like to be like that? I definitely wouldn't

Fergie complained and something changed because he had 20 years of clout with the authorities, AVB doesn't

Actually, there is a point I'd like to raise is about FA fines. Where does the money a manager is fined for speaking out against a referee go?

I'd like to see someone refuse to pay until they receive a public apology from a ref, or say they will give the money to a charity instead of the FA

Back