• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New xbox

Not to mention the rumoured feature of not being able to play 2nd hand games... Meaning you cant borrow from a friend, rent or go to places like GAME to get a 2nd hand game.
Huge mistake if true... Coupled with Always Online, the XBox will be doomed.

We'll soon find out tho

Oh all games to make a tv show of Halo?
Its a game that no knows or cares about the backstory of.

All i can Imagine is:
Previously on Halo: "Noob! ... You're gay!....Stop hacking""

Well, what I took away from that is its actually a games machine and not a fricken social networking tool for girls, like I felt after the Sony presentation.

8/10 for me as it didn't really go into any depth, skated over the questions that many have. As said a much better presentation. Liked the NFL fantasy sports thing with Skype attached, hopefully it will not be like Apple where you will be forced to use a product to get certain stuff, but I feel it will be.

Well they will make money off Xbox using it but it will favour the Xbox one massively. As someone said above, it's a games machine with a very good multi media experience by the looks of it, none of this share gonad*s.

Fifa and EA sports exclusives, Cod exclusive for a period and Spielberg doing the Halo TV series? Massive announcements.

I think that the fact Sony's stock price went up a great deal after this 'reveal' says it all.

Microsoft really dropped the ball tonight, all they did was bang on about it being great for TV and as an entertainment system.. which is great if you don't already have a Sky box or anything else. Not so great if you do. Sony have been gaining lots of support recently with all the rubbish press the next Xbox has been getting and by revealing the PS4 first so Microsoft needed to come out and say "Here, look at all these awesome games and how they play" and they didnt do that. I want a games console that plays amazing games, not an entertainment hub.

The only thing the XBox One has over the PS4 is that it has some FIFA Ultimate Team feature they havent announced yet (not a big deal) and some DLC which will come out for CoD slightly early on Xbox than PS4 (again.. not a big deal).

Just watched the unveil video and unlike the ps4 one I was really impressed. The tv integration looked really good - plug my TiVo in and never have to worry about changing channel or using the remote? Really hope it's works as well as they claim, both in terms of integration and kinnect control. They basically just offered what analysts have been crying out for from an apple tv.

The problem with these unveils is if they concentrate too much on game footage people just think 'well the graphics are good but they would be' and if they harp on too much about other stuff gamers complain they're not going to be serious enough about their core market.

I reckon they struck a good balance; true multi tasking, split screen and low level cloud integration sounds fantastic to me, and while I'm sure there will be social integration beyond Skype it seems like they learnt from Sony not to concentrate on that.

Looks like a brick mind.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Back