• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Lloris is French. Vertonghen is Belgian. And if he's posting from Denmark that would be weird as the team trained today I believe ... in London. As a further thought, why would anyone set up a fake FB account, Twitter or anything else. Has the world gone mad?

I'm confused. Lloris is French. Vertonghen is Belgian. And if he's posting from Denmark that would be weird as the team trained today I believe ... in London. As a further thought, why would anyone set up a fake FB account, Twitter or anything else. Has the world gone mad?

Yes............yes, it has.

Stark ravingly so.

No, i think the point was we should buy someone younger, not that we should stick with who we have. Which is a perfectly reasonable point of view.

Man Utd went for older and look what they achieved. I personally think if.... IF... We got Villa and we could get Benteke too and KEEP Defoe/Ade (yes 4 strikers please) that would be fantastic. There'll be enough games now to rotate and keep all parties happy

No no. Assou-Ekotto is Belgian. You're thinking of Bassong, who's suspended.

Man Utd went for older and look what they achieved. I personally think if.... IF... We got Villa and we could get Benteke too and KEEP Defoe/Ade (yes 4 strikers please) that would be fantastic. There'll be enough games now to rotate and keep all parties happy

Man United bought RVP in his prime, the players player of the year.

Completely different to buying Villa. Who has had an average season.

Why would you want four strikers if we only play one up top?

So you don't want Villa and you don't want Benteke. Who do you actually approve of?

I don't think Benteke is good enough, and i think Villa is a risk because he's getting on. Perfectly reasonable opinions.

If i could choose anyone i would take Lukaku, but that won't happen. Michu would be good, but i think he'll stick at Swansea.

I've not watched that much football this season outside the PL/Champ, CL and La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back