• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Where the hell did Norwich come from?

Table for the second half of the season (game 20 up until now):

Manchester U 39
Manchester C 36
Arsenal 34
Chelsea 32
Tottenham 32
Liverpool 30
Everton 27
Aston Villa 22
Southampton 22
Swansea 21
Wigan 20
West Ham 19
Fulham 19
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 18
Reading 18
Sunderland 16
West Brom 15
QPR 15
Stoke 13
Norwich 13

Perhaps we should just stop moping about over what other clubs can or can't do for us. It's all in Spurs hands right now. Sure, it'll be damn tough to win at Chelsea, and tough to see out the rest of the season if we do. But Spurs have no one else to look at but themselves. And we should be realistic about that.

About sums up my take. At the end of the day, it's probably going to boil down to our results against the other two clubs, along with our run-in form relative to theirs, that will decide where we finish, and that's as it should be. They're both currently performing around a point overall better than their season-long form, whereas we are about par. If we hadn't thrown away the lead at the Effeminates, we'd still be 4 points ahead of the Arse now, but we can still give ourselves a big chance with a result against Cheatski tomorrow.

Following Jord's post, our points distribution from the second game of the season against those sides:

Manchester U 1
Manchester C 3
Arsenal 3
Chelsea
Tottenham --
Liverpool 0
Everton 1
Aston Villa 3
Southampton 3
Swansea 3
Wigan 1
West Ham 3
Fulham 0
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3
Reading 3
Sunderland
West Brom 3
QPR 1
Stoke
Norwich 1

Not sure if there is a great deal to be read into this, but will be interesting after the Stoke/Sunderland games to see how many points we took off the out of form teams. Good time to be playing them too, easier that Arsenals remaining games and much better than Chelseas.

JdRlyIi.gif

Funny thing is I did think it was the right for Fergie to retire and I felt during the season and during his latest interviews that it was one the last one.

Hes done it now, won the league again. I felt he really wanted to win the CL as that was his last season so we'll see.

The other thing is he will need an operation and at that age, you're not running down the touchline after an operation. If I was him, I'd stop now. It would be a mistake to carry on.

Whatever happens, ive had my times when he tinkled me off so much with referees but he remains an absolute legend for any football fan. A top top manager, the best around, HE really knows the game inside out, and he loves the game more than anyone.

Following Jord's post, our points distribution from the second game of the season against those sides:

Manchester U 1
Manchester C 3
Arsenal 3
Chelsea
Tottenham --
Liverpool 0
Everton 1
Aston Villa 3
Southampton 3
Swansea 3
Wigan 1
West Ham 3
Fulham 0
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3
Reading 3
Sunderland
West Brom 3
QPR 1
Stoke
Norwich 1

Not sure if there is a great deal to be read into this, but will be interesting after the Stoke/Sunderland games to see how many points we took off the out of form teams. Good time to be playing them too, easier that Arsenals remaining games and much better than Chelseas.

We did play QPR during their very short period of good form. The Fulham game I still can't figure out as they've been utterly toss this season, without Berbatov they'd be heading down a division now. Norwich have been our bogey team this season.

Still Stoke and Sunderland to come.:~

Perhaps we should just stop moping about over what other clubs can or can't do for us. It's all in Spurs hands right now. Sure, it'll be damn tough to win at Chelsea, and tough to see out the rest of the season if we do. But Spurs have no one else to look at but themselves. And we should be realistic about that.

One thing I wish our fans wouldn't do so much is moan about the luck of other clubs and poor luck that we get. All the refs are against us, the FA want scum in the top 4 every season. Ok last season granted Chelsea were unbelievably lucky to win the CL and Arsenal and got a huge slice of luck on the last day, but we have a knack for throwing leads away. Even in the lasagne season we must have dropped about 10 points in the last 10 minutes of games.

Modric scores for Madrid, then applauded off the pitch. Madrid 5-2 up.

Not a dig at you but I couldn't give a flying fudge. It's the first time he's been applauded though from what I've seen he's flopped spectacularly over there and I couldn't be happier about it.

I think we should have an OMT for Arsenal- Wigan.

NO!

The red Malaga got after Ronaldo's dive was ridiculous. I am so glad I don't give a fudge about La Liga, I wouldn't last two seconds with all the cheating and moaning.

It's the first time he's been applauded though from what I've seen he's flopped spectacularly over there and I couldn't be happier about it.

Not seen that much then,have you?

The fact that he was a starter in both of their most important matches this season,despite not being at 100% yet suggests he has done quite well.

The fact that he was a starter in both of their most important matches this season,despite not being at 100% yet suggests he has done quite well.

He's playing ok recently without pulling up any trees, but for first two thirds of the season he was absolutely awful. I'm not wishing bad on the chap but he's had very few outstanding moments considering his price tag. Depending on who replaces Jose I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved on (to Chelsea???).

He's been very good in the second part of their season - regular starter

Top class player - only a matter of time before it came through for them

BT offers free Premier League football in BSkyB battle

BT is to offer free Premier League football coverage to its broadband customers, the telecoms company has announced.

:-k

Back